JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade unfired (still in factory grease) SIG 556 swat railed piston driven 556/223 tactical rifle with Magpul stock. Also comes with Sig tactical front pistol grip and factory Sig Sauer tactical light (stl 100) light with momentary strobe or steady capabilities. Rifle package with 2 clips and factory case total price on receipt $2068.00 (comes with) I also have factory Rotary Diopter Rear Sight and or eotch 512 available to barter with. Why do I have an unfired Sig swat up for trade? I received it on a trade and I have a two other 556,s that I enjoy on a constant basis Very high quality and the piston driven bolt is a big plus over your standard ar-15 They are a bit more unique and a little out of the norm. Folding stock mechanism can be added. Trade up or down with cash for unique assault style rifles or high quality 1911's no low balls please. 1500.00 firm

http--www.dbshooters.com-images-cache-ceb0e2f070961ef9ac18689a1b090102.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.