JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like it better than my AR but am not sure how it compares to other 556's. As my favorite 5.56 semi-auto it was replaced by the MSAR AUG clone though. Generally, when I shoot I take those 2 and leave the AR at home or take it for someone else to shoot.

They are great weapons and work very well. Piston driven without any piston slapping the bolt problems like the AR15.

They can be fired with the stock folded without any problem, with the exception of the aftermarket gryphon charging handle as it is bent down and doesn't permit the stock closing.

I've found the nub that locks the stock into place folded, needs to be sanded to fit each rifle so they can be easily folded and easily un folded without problem.

The prices have dropped dramatically this summer nearly to half of retail.

Pick up one while you can before the prices shoot back up with the manufacturer as we enter the busy season. (winter)

The Patrols are lighter than the full size, but I prefer the full size classic to any other model personally.

I actually sold my SBR. (I will eventually replace it though)

The DMR's haven't dropped much and are still normal priced really.

The Classic, SWAT, 556P's and Patrols have dropped.

ETA:

The 516's are out, but I don't have any in stock at this time.

That sounds like a good price to me but I would check with JC about what his price is for them right now. He said about half off so that might put you in the same ballpark plus the lifetime warranty in your name would be a good thing to have also. PM him and find out. He honestly has the best prices for Sig products around. I got my patrol for about 25 percent off MSRP from him.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top