JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Everything: $1225. That's like asking $700-$800 for the gun which barely has any rounds through it ultimately.

Gun: Sig 556 Holo with Collapsible and Folding stock. -- from Bud's, looks like these guns go for $1311 new -- gun looks pretty much like this: Sig Sauer 556 .223 16" RL HOLO $1,311.00 SHIPS FREE stock is slight different but can collapse as well as fold in to create a pistol type situation.

Scope: Burris AR332 Tripler [ $319 new -- Reviews for Burris AR-332 3x-32mm Tube Tactical Prism Red Dot Sight - View or add your review!

Ammo: Probably 250 rounds of green tip

I imagine this gun has something like 300 rounds through it. Range I used it at would only let you use 1 round at a time, and that became tiresome pretty quickly. Then I was focused on work and this gun just started collecting dust.

I'm selling to move up to a bigger caliber to for hunting. Make a reasonable offer and the gun is yours. Guns that interest me have SASS 308 or TRP-Pro somewhere in the description.

I will have paperwork for my records and face to face sale only, please. $1225 for everything. Best deal I've seen.

Oh interesting. Okay, I've reduced the price $200 from my original asking. This is now insane deal territory I believe. This gun is collecting dust, limited rounds [ probably <250 quite frankly ].

Still available. It's located in King County, if you want the gun, we can meet up wherever reasonable. I know there are people I'm supposed to follow up with -- super busy. Reach out if you want the gun again, please.

This comes with a Burris AR332 tripler. If you are unfamiliar with the quality of the stock optics, I'd encourage you to research. The AR332 tripler has received some tremendously positive feedback.

I was interested in maybe picking up another Sig 556 Holo, at a good price, but I wanted to make sure that what was advertise was indeed what was being sold.

Your original post states that this was a Sig 556 Holo priced at $1311 new and there's a link to Bud's, which also states that it comes with the "Hologram optics" look at the title on Bud's site - it says 16" barrel/rails/holo optics

Gun: Sig 556 Holo with Collapsible and Folding stock. -- from Bud's, looks like these guns go for $1311 new -- gun looks pretty much like this: Sig Sauer 556 .223 16" RL HOLO $1,311.00 SHIPS FREE stock is slight different but can collapse as well as fold in to create a pistol type situation.

If you are going to state that this is the same model, it should have all the same options - a Sig 556 classic (without Holo optics) sells for under $1000 new, just because you include a Burris AR332 tripler, does not make it a Sig 556 Holo!

This comes with a Burris AR332 tripler. If you are unfamiliar with the quality of the stock optics, I'd encourage you to research. The AR332 tripler has received some tremendously positive feedback.

Here's a picture of my Sig 556 Hologram Optic, got it in 2009 and have no issues.

Does your gun have the Stock Hologram Optics? was the question

... okay sure. The holo sight is inferior, I'll tell that to anyone looking, but sure, I hear your point. The holo sight is still around somewhere, and I'm confident I can throw it in or find one for the ~$50 it'll cost to make sure the deal is fair enough.

For reference, the original weapon I bought was the Holo. If the only variance between the 556 Classic and Holo is the aforementioned optic, then sure I hear your point and it is an honest misunderstanding/point of clarification.

***and weapon is no longer for sale. Thanks team!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.