JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3gun is at the most at Douglas Ridge is @ 200 yards I am being told. Will mostly be shooting 55gr and 62 gr. I would like as flat fliers as I can get, cause there is a lot of up close and personal as well.

The Titan looks good but from what I am reading it is rather loud and disruptive to other shooters. And it's spendy.
Any others you might recommend?
Oh yea and one that might be able to mount a bayonet would be nice if possible.

Do you even know what you are looking for and what they do?

Muzzle break = redirects gas to reduce muzzle climb and possible recoil reduction. This comes at the "cost" of increased noise as the "blast" is generally directed back and to the sides.

The best way to determine what is the right "tool" is to go one of the matches and see exactly what they do. See what they are using AND why. Take the guns you have now and shoot them. Any day shooting is fun if you make it fun. I did a little bit of IDPA a few years back and it was a lot of fun because I did not expect to be #1, I went to have fun and to improve my shooting for myself.

Yes I know what they are and what they do. I have installed many and used many. But I have never shot 3gun before, and was wondering from sig 556 guys if there is one that works better for 3 gun. I was thinking about the Troy medieval brake or the manticore night brake. I would rather have a round profile than flat, I like the round look better.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top