Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

SIG 522 SBR with Silencer...Revised

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by wired, Sep 18, 2011.

1. wired

wired Yakima Well-Known Member

I am selling this to fund a boat money pit that the wife won't give me any funds for so no trade offers please.

This is the coolest .22 on the planet . It is a SIG 522 SBR created from a 522 SWAT pistol and a Swiss 552 stock ( rare and expensive) . It is legal and papered as such with the ATF NFA. I am selling it with an SWR Spectre silencer. Included is the Mueller redo dot scope 2-9X scope and a set of irons of that makes you happy. Two $200 stamps will be required for this transaction to be processes through the NFA and I can help with trust paperwork if you'd like to go that route. Its simple and easy. Includes two black Dog SIG mags. Total price on everything is $1100. Yes, It costs more than that to build and it shoots wonderfully. I just spend more time looking at it than shooting it and the boat is a family heirloom I need to fund more than I need to look at an SBR. Demo's are possible if you'd like to drive t the Dalles. Nice drive anyway.

SALE PENDING

email me at shrkattk@gmail.com

Mike

sigbf.jpg
    cimg0834s.jpg
    cimg0835a.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.