JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale my sig 522. Comes with a 10 round CMMG .22 mag, a bipod and a cheap leapers red dot. Eats every kind of ammo and is dead reliable and accurate. Sig has a lifetime warranty.

at guns of america its $400

at slickguns it $450

call at 424 208 4460 i am in the beaverton area

20150729_165122.jpg

20150729_165131.jpg

Around 1500 rounds total in 4 years, I am the original owner. The barrel rifling is in perfect shape just like new. The barrel has alway been cleaned after I was done shooting. It has never had any lead fouling in it. These sigs come with a thick barrel not like an umarex with pencil thin barrels. I am more then happy to answer any other questions.

Have no fear of round count, mine is approaching 10k, it's only been slowed by the annoying 22lr availability issue. I am almost ready to break down and replace the recoil spring, but after flawlessly enduring our new years shoot, complete with a new 50 round drum that I made it feed 5 different rounds mixed all together, it doesn't seem necessary....

Yeah, these rifles run really well. I just started getting into bolt action rifles more and more. Comparing this to my friends ati gsg mp5 which he wore completely out in less then 6k rounds, there is absolutely no comparison. It's a beast!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.