JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Closing this thread to repost as a sale ad

Unfortunately like many here I have champagne tastes but only a beer budget. I absolutely love my Sp2022 but I don't have the money to practice with it much. That being said I am looking to trade it for another Sig that is capable of accepting a .22lr conversion. Specifically I am looking for a P226 or P220. For the right trade I could add a little bit of cash or the .22 pistol seen here: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/handgun-classifieds/47998-wtt-jc-higgins-high-standard-m-101-a.html

The Sp2022 in question:

Fepkz.jpg

vVQDs.jpg

It does have some minor wear on the rear of the slide as you can see in the pictures. It will come with a Blackhawk Serpa OWB holster, Oldfaithful IWB holster, 2 magazines, 3 sets of grips (small, medium, and large), and if trading into a different caliber roughly 100 rounds of ammo, 50fmj and 50jhp. It has newer bright night sights on it, and has been rock solid reliable. This thing is laser accurate and if you like Sigs will not let you down. I really hate to get rid of this thing as it carries wonderfully, feels great in my hand, and is hyper accurate but at this point I need to be practical.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible :s0155: