JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0706.jpg IMG_0707.jpg IMG_0708.jpg IMG_0709.jpg IMG_0707.jpg Greetings I have a Sig 320 X-5 I would like to sell or trade. The round count-O-meter is 500 rds without any problems. This was going to be a project gun but things came up (cough cough Glock 34 Gen 5 MOS cough). This gun comes with four 21rd magazines, with three still in the plastic. Case, gun lock, spare red and green Dawson Precision fiber optic inserts, and a unopened packet of gun oil.

This 320 X-5 has not been to Sig for trigger warranty work. I would like $685 OBO and I will split the transfer fee with you with full price offer. Would prefer FFL in the Portland area.

Trade interest would be Glock 34 MOS Gen 4 or 5. Or tempt me with something else. Please no .40 cal or bolt action. I can add cash for the right deal. Thanks for looking. Keys.

Are you interested in trading for any other Glocks, I have 3 to choose from... 19 30 43 all have some custom options

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.