JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 238 extreme that is a beautiful little carry gun. Got one for me and wife loved the feel of it so I got one for her...However she can not get used to cocked and locked or pulling the hammer back during draw as it is a single action pistol. She is going to stick with the LCR as there is no way to confuse herself drawing that.
This has had around 35rds through it and is in excellent shape with box and everything it came with new less than 2 weeks ago.
One flush mag and one extended. Even with my larger than average hands i can control and shoot this with ease and comfort...unlike my old LCP it does not hurt and is fun to shoot.

This is my favorite carry at this point and shoots like a dream with beautifully bright Sig night sights. As far as micro .380s I do not think anything else can hold a candle to the feel and function of this piece.
I want to sell this for cash only and to someone with an Oregon CHL or at least a DL.

525 firm and that is without a doubt an excellent price and over a 100 off what I just paid. Please do not waste my time or yours with lowball offers or trades on this one.

238 1.jpg

sig 238.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.