JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a used Sig 229 SAS (Sig Anti Snag) in 40 cal. $700 buyer pays transfer, comes with 200 rds of target ammo.
. I am not sure on the round count, I have only put a couple hundred through it, I bought it used.
It has a little glow left in the nite sights (front only).

It comes with all of the grips, the holster, and 3 Sig magazines in the picture.
All but two of the magazines are Sig, the two are not marked, all are 12 rd.
The other magazines can be added to the purchase,or will be sold off separatly. $20 each.
Ammo can be added to the sale for the going rate.

There are a few items I will consider for trade, but it is not limited to just these items that I would consider.
Trijicon SRO in 5 MOA.
Glock pistols, specifically looking for G35, Gen 4 or newer.
Glock 19 gen 5 with Trijicon SRO 5 MOA, cash on my end.

229 blk L.jpg 229 blk R.jpg 229 W acc wood.jpg 229 wood L.jpg 229 wood R.jpg 229 wood w acc.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
DSO? Please forgive me, not familiar w/that term...
DA/SA Double action/Single action; these pistols have a decocking lever (yours does not).
DAO Double action only
DAK Double action Kellerman (common on 229 variants, widely used by Air Marshals and USCG).
A DAK system trigger has 2 reset points.

DSO? Please forgive me, not familiar w/that term...
DA/SA Double action/Single action; these pistols have a decocking lever (yours does not).
DAO Double action only
DAK Double action Kellerman (common on 229 variants, widely used by Air Marshals and USCG).
A DAK system trigger has 2 reset points.
Double action only, runs like a revolver, full trigger pull every time. The hammer is never locked fully back.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.