JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  • Sold
  • I took this almost like new Sig in trade on my Nighthawk Custom T3T from a person I trust but I have no real use for it. There are no dings, scratches, blems or holster wear on the exterior. This is NOT one of the factory rehab LEO trade ins that people buy cheap then make a profit on (not that there is anything wrong with that as long as there is full disclosure). There are some small shiny spots on the interior surfaces where the parts interact, but it was presented to me as having been fired very little. All indications are that this assertion is accurate.
  • This is the new "E" model with all the updated improvements including the slim one piece Ergonomic grips with the non-slip inserts, checkered front grip strap and trigger guard, improved extended extractor, Siglite night sights, short reach and short reset trigger, two magazines, the box, grip removal tool, etc. The difference between this weapon and the Elite Enhanced model is the lack of cocking serrations on the front of the slide and there is no "Elite" stamped on the left side of the slide. I took it to the range and fired 15 rounds of mixed ammo, adjusted the sight to move the poi to the right, then fired 5 rounds (see photos below) shooting from 20 + yards at a reduced target. Even with my tired old eyes the accuracy with Speer Gold Dot 115gr and Rem FMJ 115gr was excellent as you can see. Both shot to the same point of impact but the Rem did open the first group up. The five shot group was with the Speer carry ammo only and shows the weapon capable of one hole groups at that yardage with that ammo.
  • According to the Sig web page this weapon with the extras retails for $1149.00. I will sell it for $895.00 ftf in Oregon to a legal buyer. I am not an FFL dealer so no paperwork is required, just an ODL or CCW.:)

• Semper Fi

• Scott.JPG Scott II.jpg Scott III.jpg Scott IV.jpg Scott V.jpg
I will take Winchester 45 ACP PDX or LE bonded (Ranger) 230gr, Speer Gold Dot 230 gr 45 ACP or Speer Gold Dot 9mm 115 gr 9mm in trade.

Scott.JPG

Scott II.jpg

Scott III.jpg

Scott IV.jpg

Scott V.jpg

Last Edited: