JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Scott.JPG Scott II.jpg Scott III.jpg Scott IV.jpg Scott V.jpg
Add changed, wrong Model #, Please delete
Semper Fi

Scott.JPG

Scott II.jpg

Scott III.jpg

Scott IV.jpg

Scott V.jpg

Last Edited:
Hate to bum you out, but that pistol is not an enhanced elite. The part number for an enhanced elite is E29R-9-ESE, and has an extended beavertail grip. What you have is a standard 229 with night sights, available new for roughly $880.00.

Hate to bum you out, but that pistol is not an enhanced elite. The part number for an enhanced elite is E29R-9-ESE, and has an extended beavertail grip. What you have is a standard 229 with night sights, available new for roughly $880.00.
Thank you, I obviously know little to nothing about Sigs. The box says it is a E29R-9-BSS Nitron, SLITE, DR/SA. The factory tells me this model with the night sights sells for a retail of $1108.00
Where I went wrong on the model was looking at the Sig site photos. The box didn't tell me much considering how little I knew about Sigs. I appreciate your input. Now all I have to do is figure out how to change the title.

Last Edited:
SLITE is the short way of writing sig lite night sights. The enhanced elite has front cocking serrations on the slide, and stamped Elite on the right side of the slide. Sig's website has all this info as well

You cannot change titles any more. Something about the way the search engine of the website is designed. Make a new ad and make the corrections you want, and then close the original.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.