Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SIG 229 .40 w/ 3 mags, ammo, pelican case

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by beav, Feb 27, 2013.

1. beav

beav graham New Member

Would like trade my SIG 229 .40cal for a Ruger GP-100 stainless.

The sig is in great condition, has houge grips and is great shooter. Included in the trade is pelican 1400 case, 3 mags (1 x10 rd, 2x 12 rd) and 500 rds of ammo.
    I am the second owner, and have put around 400rds thru it. The original owner put 50rds thru it and had to move to Germany.

cash price: $1000 obo

The GP-100 should come with extras as well. Also, always looking for a M1A, could add cash to the right trade. Feel free to offer away! FTF in tacoma/ puyallup area.

IMG_0375_zps1fffa818.jpg

2. slind

slind Seattle, WA Member

should have cash in an hour then headed to zoo in point defiance. so can we meet after i get cash. 2069093080

3. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

wow, now anybody in the civilized computer literate world knows where and when you were with a thousand bucks, and has your phone number, was that really smart?

4. estate10mm

estate10mm Hillsboro Member

ID BUY IT IF YOU WERE IN PORTLAND... good luck

5. slind

slind Seattle, WA Member

consider everyone in my family and all of my friends I hang with carry. thanks for your concern. I have no worries . wife is ex secret service. like yo see someone take $ from her.lol. so who is smart now;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.