JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have a Sig 226R in .40 S&W That I'm trying to sell to fund a new interest. The gun comes with 5 mags, Original Sig case, Hogue grips, and I think I have 50 rnds of ammunition, maybe more. Whatever I have in .40 S&W, the buyer will receive.

The gun was carried for 2 years on duty as a security guard. It has probably less than 3k rounds through it, and has never ever had an FTF, FTE, anything of the sort. The gun has good, honest muzzle wear from the holsters it has ridden in it's whole life, has some wear on the front strap, and the corners of the Hogue wraparound are a little chewed up from sliding in and out of vehicles 200 times a day for a few years. The gun has been meticulously cared for (weapons inspections every 3 months from former Marines and current armorers... makes you anal about your firearm cleanliness) and just features good, honest wear.

Asking $600 FTF or shipped to your FFL if out of state. PRICE REDUCED! Not looking for ANY trades, as this is funding a new obsession (Mountainbiking!) Paypal accepted +3%, Certified check, money order also okay.

Will also include two holsters... Serpa level 3 duty holster, and a normal Serpa holster with belt slide.

Any reasonable offer will be entertained

Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR