JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
SIG SAUER - P226 SPORT II SL -- 9mm...Scarce Pistol for the SIG Collector...NIB

Here's a Sig Sauer pistol that is not commonly encountered. This is a Sig P226 Sport II SL. Chambered for the 9mm Parabellum, it features a stainless steel frame with a stainless steel slide. The heavier frame adds heft to the pistol which reduces felt recoil. Competition features include extended controls for quicker, easier operation, adjustable target sights, and a barrel weight for reduced muzzle rise and faster follow shots. The barrel measures 5-1/2" in length. Overall

The Sport Pistol was discontinued back in early 2006. Never again to be reintroduced. Imported from Germany after being built and hand fitted by their master gun smiths. Adjustable sights ...

003-2.jpg

Weight removed ...

001-3.jpg
0022-1.jpg

I came across this incredible Sig, I thought this would go into the safe and never come out ...
I'm going to see what I can trade if for ... Single, Multiple trade welcome ...

I'm not sure what I'm looking for right now, I do know that I will not consider budget anything... No Old military bolt guns or pump hunting shotguns ...

Trade Value ... ? What is it worth to you ... :s0131:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.