JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
6BA87F81-6AF9-41D4-9625-BA387F315527.jpeg I just ordered a new elite picture is off website. Any recommendations for an IWB leather holster?

Lobo Gun Leather and Fist Holsters may have the IWB holster you're seeking. Both have the Sig 226 on their gun list and they're both top-of-the-line, reasonably priced holster makers.

Last Edited:
I had to switch to the extreme version before they had the legions. you don't notice it shooting , but once you carry it huge difference
It may end up a safe queen but lynwood gun had access to one for 1000 after their mark up. I always thought they were beautiful guns so i bought it.

How do you like yours?

It's gorgeous to behold and fondle, and the recoil impulse is amazing with the weight.

It's cool to the touch thanks to the low thermal resistance, which makes it feel different than my other 226s in the hand. That may be a strange thing to mention, but it is noticably different and I like that.

It's a nearly perfect BBQ gun for me. If it was in 10mm it'd be Holy Grail BBQ gun for me.

You'll enjoy the pistol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top