JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
+++++++++SOLD SOLD SOLD++++++++++++++

For sale $550. USED Sig 226 German Police? (or is it Swiss, or someone else?) issued, DA/SA, no rail, 9mm, w/ 2 magazines (Sig factory 15rd and MecGar 18rd). It has night sights (but they are dim). There is cosmetic wear on the pistol but, that is why it's so cheap. It works flawslessly as a Sig should. Slide is marked: GERMANY. It's imported by: PW ARMS REDMOND WA. No box. Ser# U 652 XXX marked on the barrel, slide and frame.

This firearm is located in Vancouver, WA. I am a private WA resident and FTF transfers to another WA resident that is NOT a "prohibited person" are easy to do. BTW, that's a good reason to get a WA CCW (even if you don't carry).

For OR residents we can make arrangements to do the transfer at a Portland, OR FFL dealer. Any transer fees are the responsibility of the buyer.

I will not ship to other states.

Not looking for any trades at this time.

For faster communications, please include your phone number in your PM when you contact me via this site.