JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
No interest...Guess I'll keep it.

P1000783.jpg

Very low round count. Been to the range once. A box or two?
An absolute pleasure to shoot.
Boxed with everything it came with.
Another spare taking up room.;)

And the E2 grip is a better fit for a wider range of hand sizes.

$725, $695, $650 delivered to a mutually agreeable FFL.

Please respond only via PM.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Love the P226. have one in 9mm. Have the P220 in 10mm. Soooooo tempted but .40sw isnt my favorite... but I dont have one.... the struggle is real....

What people don't understand about 40 cal is you can shoot 165gr bullets and get basically the same energy as a 357 sig. there really is no comparison between this round And 9mm/45acp

If our government wasn't a bunch of dipsh*ts every soldier that carries a pistol would use this exact gun with this caliber.

What people don't understand about 40 cal is you can shoot 165gr bullets and get basically the same energy as a 357 sig. there really is no comparison between this round And 9mm/45acp

If our government wasn't a bunch of dipsh*ts every soldier that carries a pistol would use this exact gun with this caliber.

Yup - most of my SIGs (10 of them) either came as .40 or I picked up a .40 conversion slide for them.

I think .40 is a great compromise between the 9mm and the .45, but I don't want to side track this ad with a debate on that. The 226 and the 227 are my two favorite SIGs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.