JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I purchased this Sig about a year ago and only fired 100rds through it now it just sits in the safe. The pistol comes with 2 OWB holsters, 2 15rd Mags 1 10rd mag, and a extra carry case because I didn't care much for the cardboard box that the sig originally came in. I also have all the paperwork and the extra backstrap that came with this pistol. Buyer pays FFL fees 20170411_174615.jpg

Last Edited:
If this were a FTF Cash sale I would be right there Now, I will not run a private sale through a dealer though, do not believe in the UNJUST LAWS. Best of luck on your sale.

Have Cash and your deal is fair.

Last Edited:
Hey Jay, I have some backpacking gear, lamiglas rods, Garcia reels, etc that I would trade, I may have to ride up and buy and trade for your pistol.
If you want a pack that is comfortable and BIG I have a custom made Guides pack you should see, 7500 cu inches of space and freighter board, spotting scope pocket, etc. I have had 160lbs in it and it carried so comfortable.

Any chance you'd be interested in a Colt .22 LR/Cadet/CC1540 for pictures 360-280-4869

I purchased this Sig about a year ago and only fired 100rds through it now it just sits in the safe. The pistol comes with 2 OWB holsters, 2 15rd Mags 1 10rd mag, and a extra carry case because I didn't care much for the cardboard box that the sig originally came in. I also have all the paperwork the extra backstrap that came with this pistol. I'm looking to trade for a Gen 3 G17 View attachment 355955

Any interest in trading for a Ruger M77 in 7mm rem mag with 50 rds of ammo. Scope rings but no scope. Previous owner installed a Limbsaver recoil pad that is a bit to big, effects looks not function

M77 Right.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.