JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Sig 2022 in .40cal. Like new condition, spent most of its life in the safe; estimate 200-300 rounds through it. Has 3 factory 12 round mags, factory night sights (about 4 years old...as the pistol is),kydex holster, comes with 200 rounds of 165gr ball ammo and 2 boxes of 175gr critical duty. Great shooting handgun.
Call text or email-503-789-7104. I can meet you at a ffl shop in the valley area of your choosing- I drive a lot for work so very flexible. Do not have original box...think I lost that in the divorce too...fml:confused:
Asking $300 obo .

View attachment 536663 View attachment 536664 View attachment 536665

Last Edited:
The night sights are about 4 years old; came on the gun when I bought it new so about 4 years old. I had forgot it had night sights but when I opened the safe the other evening I could see them glowing. They are not as bright as my new czP07... those are enormous and super bright but the Sig's do show up in the dark.
Still looking for that damn box! I keep original cases and put the original receipts and paperwork in the case.... I have discovered a lot of cool gear though I had forgot I had.....still looking- has to be somewhere

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.