JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
all my full size Sigs have ran great. took my Nightmare Fastback out a few weeks ago...

348hwk4.jpg

I have three Sig 1911s. I have a full size Sig Nitron, a Sig C3 with officers sized grip and commanders sized slide, and a brand new Sig Ultra Compact special edition. All of them have been flawless, shoot tiny groups at 50 feet, and are gorgeous with exceptional finishes and machining. The barrels, sear, etc are all match grade. And they're priced hundreds less than equivalent Kimbers, Springfields, and S&Ws. And the external extractor are dead solid reliable, regardless of traditionalist snobbery.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

I have four different 1911's and have to admit, the Sig Sauer TacOps 1911 outshoots them all, every time.
Even though the Sig was was the cheapest to buy ($800 new w/4mags & nightsights) it has the tightest grouping and the best frame to slide fit.

Very well made. Right up there with my P226 9mm in build quality and reliability.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top