JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD for asking price. Thread closed.

I have a new and never fired by me SIG 1911 NITRON w/ rail and night sights. I bought this back in early 2007 and has been in the safe ever since. I love the gun I just shoot my GLOCKs more and feel this should go to someone who will desire this pistol as it was designed for, to be shot... alot!

Some words from the SIG sight:
The 1911 pistols from SIG SAUER® feature all stainless steel frames and slides machined to exacting tolerances and hand-fitted to insure reliability and performance. Like all SIG SAUER products the 1911 contains only premium internal parts including a match grade barrel, hammer/sear set and trigger. The slide sports Novak® night sights. The frame features 25-line per inch checkering on the front strap and 20-line per inch on the mainspring housing and is complimented by a set of checkered custom wood grips. Both the frame and slide on the 1911 are de-horned making it ideal for perfect full-size concealed carry. For safety the SIG SAUER 1911 features a beavertail grip safety with speed bump, extended thumb safety, firing pin safety and hammer intercept notch

Specifications:
Item Number 19GS0006
Caliber 45 ACP
Action Type SAO
Trigger Pull DA N/A
Trigger Pull SA 5 lbs
Overall Length 8.7 in
Overall Height 5.5 in
Overall Width 1.4 in
Barrel Length 5.0 in
Sight Radius 6.5 in
Weight w/Mag 41.6 oz
Mag Capacity 8 Rounds (made by NOVAK)
Sights Novak® Night Sights
Grips Custom Shop Wood Grips
Frame Finish Nitron®
Slide Finish Nitron®
Accessory Rail Yes
Features Accessory rail, Beavertail frame
MSRP $1,200.00
CA Compliant Yes
MA Compliant No

I am looking for $850.00 cash and no trades unless you have a C1A1 clone w/ DSA receiver, sitting in your gun safe that rates a 95 to 99%, that I can trade towards plus my cash.

No pics at this time but if you send me your email I can send you pics from my iPhone.

SF-

Edit: I forgot to mention I have the SIG Case with all paperwork.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.