Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sierra Arms AK-47 with mags and extras

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by disintegratinglinks, Sep 16, 2012.

1. disintegratinglinks

disintegratinglinks Seattle Member

For Sale FTF in Seattle: Sierra Arms AK-47 in 7.62x39 caliber. Asking $600. Comes with the following upgrades and goodies:

• Five 30-round plum colored Circle 10 waffle mags
    • 160 rounds of Russian steel case 7.62 ammo.
    • Ace Ltd. AKFX side folding buttstock
    • Krebs Custom AK Aperture rear Sight (the windage adjustable one!)
    • USA-made bird cage flash hider
    • TAPCO USA 2-stage trigger
    • green military sling and bore brush
    • USA-made Falcon Arms chrome silicon mainspring and extractor spring

1ec1f471.jpg

This is a nice, factory-built AK: Romanian "G" kit with 1981 triangle-marked barrel on a Sierra Arms receiver (which has mag dimples is noticeably higher quality than the WASR receivers). The ACE rear stock was added by me, which required modification of the lower rear trunnion prong. The stock folds to the left (the side opposite the bolt handle) and locks up solid. The rifle CAN be fired with the stock folded. The magazines are top quality Bulgarian. I replaced the cheap slant brake with a bird cage style flash suppressor which is easily removable. There is also a very nice Krebs Custom peep sight. This rifle shoots very reliably. I've put less than 500 rounds of Russian ammo through it. Selling because I've kinda outgrown this gun.

PM if interested. I am interested in selling face-to-face to someone in Washington. I am in Seattle and I would prefer to meet at a neutral location on a weekday evening. MUST show Washington ID for sale, and I would highly prefer someone with a Washington CHL holder. Thank you for reading!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  2. joel4sale

joel4sale Renton, WA Member

I'll take it. Pm send.

3. disintegratinglinks

Thanks, sale pending.

4. disintegratinglinks

Sold! Thanks all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.