JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sideshow ? Should be called the "diversity show" welcome to Kalifornia...........
Yup, turn in your firearms, "we'll" protect you from these guys......:s0112:

Beat me to it, I was going to post the link before I saw your post.

Proof that tighter gun laws work. They should check the micro-stamp on the empty casings to see which criminal the gun is registered to, lol.

Well, well... My old stomping grounds in the news again!
This is the epitome of having Democrats running government for decades.

Yup, mine too.

I have said this many times. If liberals want to know just how well their policies and ideas work, go spend a decade or 3 like me in the SF Bay Area. I am dead serious. Their ideas have been tried and are failing as I type. Productive businesses and families are being run out, will be very interesting when the only people to tax are the ones that can't pay taxes.

I hope I live long enough to see that day.

Well, well... My old stomping grounds in the news again!
This is the epitome of having Democrats running government for decades.
Consider it a Mirror Image of what the entire country would look like if Progressive-Democrats were the powerful majority!
Don't believe me? Are you offended?
Well... Look to Oakland, Vallejo, Stockton, Chicago, and the others on the list of cities with decades of Progressive-Democrat leadership, and get back to me.
You're looking at it in real-time my friends.

You gotta wonder if the Progressive plan is to let rule of law go down the toilet like this or worse. Then the scared unarmed, fed up, law abiding public will blindly go along with whatever Orwellian schemes the Govt. institutes in the name of public safety.
Mid-Term Elections in 262 days, 0 hours, 50 minutes!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top