JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not sure the woman having a gun would have helped. It appeared as though the way he
walked up on her had her at a disadvantage for any reaction time. If this started over a
road rage incident it may have been she commented to him to wear a bra if he was
going shirtless.
Look at his vehicle.. I would NOT bet against it. But really its her fault for not being alert. Especially if that's the case. Maybe she was on meds and loopy? Maybe they both were? Who knows. If that's the case they shouldn't have been driving, but that's besides the point.
You ca let your guard down these days.
Remember the "knock out game" they were playing what a year or two ago.

Not trying to be racist. But the facts are, i saw nothing but black folks perpetrating those crimes. I still think some of those were alot worse than some of the stuff going on now. Every one of those cases should have been treated as attempted murder. Im surprised no one was killed ever.

Look at his vehicle.. I would NOT bet against it. But really its her fault for not being alert. Especially if that's the case. Maybe she was on meds and loopy? Maybe they both were? Who knows. If that's the case they shouldn't have been driving, but that's besides the point.
You ca let your guard down these days.
Remember the "knock out game" they were playing what a year or two ago.

Not trying to be racist. But the facts are, i saw nothing but black folks perpetrating those crimes. I still think some of those were alot worse than some of the stuff going on now. Every one of those cases should have been treated as attempted murder. Im surprised no one was killed ever.
It's about 1% of a demographic that only makes up 13% of the country in the first place. A few really bad people making everyone else look bad. You get in with a crowd that tells you it's cool to be a POS, while another group is telling you that you've got no chance because the game is rigged, well with no father figure in their lives they wind up making bad choices. Really, really bad choices.

Look at his vehicle.. I would NOT bet against it. But really its her fault for not being alert.
This! It is a common theme for a good while now. People who live in their own little world and just do not see anything going on around them. A LOT of these kind of video's the people just are not paying any attention to what is happening around them. My Wife is like this and it has often just driven me insane but she is far from an odd thing in this. Lost track of the times when we are walking the dogs that I have to snap her out of her "world" to pay attention to something to watch for. Same last time we were on vacation. Spent days walking around in a smaller town window shopping. Place has really turned into a mass of homeless drug scum. Most of them she seldom noticed at all until she realized I was watching someone.

"I have been reading that the LA County sheriff is issuing more CC permits though due to just this kind of thing."

This is the kind of situation in which a 400% increase means 4 * 15 (or something close to that) so -
was: 15
now: 60
Obviously not real numbers, but it's still (1 infinitescimal) * (another)
Sad, I had not paid much attention to the interview the guy did with some news outlet. Just saw it playing a few times. Guess its no surprise the real numbers are so low :( Again this is the voters there getting just what they have been begging for year after year though so they can enjoy it I guess. If this lady can't have a gun, and she chooses to stay in that crap hole, maybe she will at least learn to have some situational awareness now. :mad:

Somebody shoulda klubbed that fat sea lion to death for attacking a woman like that, there was no warning, no nothing, just BAM!!!
What ever she might have done to get him to do that was far and away not worth what he did in return, That's a fact! He should be taking the room temp challenge by now!

Somebody shoulda klubbed that fat sea lion to death for attacking a woman like that, there was no warning, no nothing, just BAM!!!
What ever she might have done to get him to do that was far and away not worth what he did in return, That's a fact! He should be taking the room temp challenge by now!
She should have at LEAST hosed him all down with gasoline. To make him think twice.

Horrible criminal attack!

I think that she was caught off guard the way that he came up behind her. Maybe I need to see it again. Not!

This news story really upset my husband

WHY can't they get the bad man aka CRIMINAL by his license plates?

His vehicle was right there - plain as day.

Plus it would be EASY for his neighbors, friends or family to IDENTIFY HIM due to his size and looks.

Cate

Horrible criminal attack!

I think that she was caught off guard the way that he came up behind her. Maybe I need to see it again. Not!

This news story really upset my husband

WHY can't they get the bad man aka CRIMINAL by his license plates?

His vehicle was right there - plain as day.

Plus it would be EASY for his neighbors, friends or family to IDENTIFY HIM due to his size and looks.

Cate
I have not followed the "news" so don't know it there has been updates but, last one was "they were looking for him". I have to suspect the authorities know who he is. When my Wife saw me watching the video she too was shocked. I told her there was several take a way's.
1. The woman was easy to see paying zero attention to what is going on around her. This is VERY common. I can assure you I do NOT fill up my vehicle and let someone walk up on me with me not knowing they are coming.
2. This happened in a place were voters have for many years said this is what they want and they vote for it every time. Even if arrested the scum will be turned loose again unless she dies.
3. This is why I ask her to both never leave the home without a gun, and to try to learn to pay attention to what is going on around her all the time. If I am standing there filling up and someone parks and walks up to me like that? I have my hand on a gun. It is not drawn, and can not be seen but, my hand is on the gun. So far every time its happened to me its been someone asking for something. Money normally. Now and then directions although with smart phones now that's far less common.
Bottom line people need to pay attention to what is going on around them. Sadly those who live where they can't have a gun can at least have "something" that is better than noting but, still have to pay attention.

Guy has been arrested after a family member saw it on the news. Apparently he is a regular customer at that location, and has other assaults on women, including another unprovoked assualt on a 63 year old woman in her car at a red light... at that same intersection.

No mention of his race, or releasing his name... but they are calling it a potential hate crime based on something he said in the store.

-Robert

Guy has been arrested after a family member saw it on the news. Apparently he is a regular customer at that location, and has other assaults on women, including another unprovoked assualt on a 63 year old woman in her car at a red light... at that same intersection.

No mention of his race, or releasing his name... but they are calling it a potential hate crime based on something he said in the store.

-Robert
Time for some Quality Dry Azz Raping from Bubba behind bars for a half century or more!
Glad they caught him, now stuff him and toss the key!

This! It is a common theme for a good while now. People who live in their own little world and just do not see anything going on around them. A LOT of these kind of video's the people just are not paying any attention to what is happening around them. My Wife is like this and it has often just driven me insane but she is far from an odd thing in this. Lost track of the times when we are walking the dogs that I have to snap her out of her "world" to pay attention to something to watch for. Same last time we were on vacation. Spent days walking around in a smaller town window shopping. Place has really turned into a mass of homeless drug scum. Most of them she seldom noticed at all until she realized I was watching someone.
My wife is often the same... and it stresses me out. She is interested in carrying, although I'm not sure she'd be aware enough to draw AND pull the trigger in time. Besides, awareness is the first line of defense and she needs that first of all. She does pay attention to my body language, when I do square off to a potential threat, or change my stride, but she doesn't know why or who until afterwards, so I am doubtful she will be as aware on her own. (Maybe it's just a personality thing, I know I am more action oriented and quick to act than she is.)

Perhaps we should start a thread on tips/advice on how others have helped train their family members, wives in particular (or even husbands in some cases), to be more aware of their surroundings. (I think I read somewhere that it's also better to have someone else train your significant other, saves from arguments and they're more likely to take the training seriously.)

-Robert

-Robert

Sounds like a career piece of s**t.

I hope a mommas boy gets wind of his issues and feeds him his own balls.
Then proceeds to very slowly disembowel and quarter his fat a$$.

...Perhaps we should start a thread on tips/advice on how others have helped train their family members, wives in particular (or even husbands in some cases), to be more aware of their surroundings. (I think I read somewhere that it's also better to have someone else train your significant other, saves from arguments and they're more likely to take the training seriously.)

-Robert
Fwiw my family watched this video together and I think it helps. Skip to the 5:30 mark though cuz they may lose interest or may not like the first part.

-Robert
They caught him?! Good to hear.

I hope that the system works for the VICTIM.

Side note here and not to Robert or any specific person here.

I do not blame the victim.

I will NEVER BLAME a victim if the VICTIM OF THE CRIME was attacked, hurt, MAULED, kidnapped, raped, robbed, murdered, etc. whether she was young, middle aged or OLD.

I would give examples but they have nothing to do with THIS SPECIFIC NEWS STORY. Plus it may tick off other readers here.

Sometimes you can have GOOD situational awareness and VICIOUS ATTACKS on some people and dogs happen so QUICKLY just as a vicious dog attack can happen IF the vicious dog (OR perp!) is HIDDEN in LUSH GREENERY and fancy/dancy landscaping. From deep inside the brush or hidden on a specific style of porch attached to a brick home or building.

BOOM - some vicious and NON vicious dogs can run fast like lightning. So can some perps!

BACK TO THIS CASE NOW...

THIS attacker/criminal was slower and methodical with his attack on the LADY VICTIM at the gas pump.

She could have turned sideways a BIT MORE to see him coming but let us face it - HOW MANY PEOPLE would think that an average person would just come up to them like THAT, willy nilly, and beat the dung out of them?!

JUST for the heck of it?!

I gave an example of what happened to another lady at a gym here on this forum. I will NOT retype ALL OF IT again but she did everything right and the ATTACK - ASSAULT was so fast it was unbelievable how FAST IT HAPPENED TO HER IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

Even if she did HAVE A GUN OR KNIFE on her body - it would NOT have helped her.

SHE was aware of her surroundings and was CLOSE TO THE BUILDING. FIVE MINUTES WAITING ON GRASS because she was early for her appointment.

Most people don't leave a gun or a knife in their PURSE if they have to have PT or any other type of work done on them where they MAY HAVE TO UNDRESS TOO.

I would NEVER JUDGE HER nor this OTHER VICTIM.

The gas pump lady VICTIM could have angled her body somewhat to SEE HIM APPROACH HER but I do NOT think that would have helped her against this HUGE CRIMINAL AND VICIOUS ATTACK. Maybe put fuel on him?

Cate

-Robert
Thanks AGAIN for putting up this news.

I will show it to my husband in the morning.

Take care.

Cate

Fwiw my family watched this video together and I think it helps. Skip to the 5:30 mark though cuz they may lose interest or may not like the first part.
THIS is always a good video to watch, I have seen it before, and ALL of his books are outstanding too.

Mas's books and the original ARMED and FEMALE book are good too. There are many good books and videos out there.

Thank you for putting this up.

Cate

My wife is often the same... and it stresses me out. She is interested in carrying, although I'm not sure she'd be aware enough to draw AND pull the trigger in time. Besides, awareness is the first line of defense and she needs that first of all. She does pay attention to my body language, when I do square off to a potential threat, or change my stride, but she doesn't know why or who until afterwards, so I am doubtful she will be as aware on her own. (Maybe it's just a personality thing, I know I am more action oriented and quick to act than she is.)

Perhaps we should start a thread on tips/advice on how others have helped train their family members, wives in particular (or even husbands in some cases), to be more aware of their surroundings. (I think I read somewhere that it's also better to have someone else train your significant other, saves from arguments and they're more likely to take the training seriously.)

-Robert
When it happens to you it will change how you perceive it forever.
I know when i worked at a batting cage during school taking a line drive off the bat of a 80-90mph straight to the temple with no helmet gets your attention. The manager told me it would eventually happen and you'll never forget to turn your back on them again after that. He was right!
Ill never forget the look on the guys face that hit it. Poor guy..
Ah the crap us guys used to do for money. And women.. Kinda makes high heels and makeup not look so bad. ;) (ill see you over in the members quotes later)

Anyway its kinda the same deal. Real life tends to teach in ways you'll never forget.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top