Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sick people!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by jackrocks59, Apr 7, 2009.

1. jackrocks59

jackrocks59 tigard Member

Woman in Florida goes to an indoor shooting range with her 20 year old son. She goes right up behind him when its his turn to shoot, and she puts a bullet right in his head, then puts one in hers! Needless to say they both die!!! Sick *****!!!!

2. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

why bother with the shooting range? just shoot yourself at home and avoid the bad gun publicity towards ranges. This is unfortunate to hear that someone would do something as horrible as this. I had an uncle that shot himself and it is very hard on the family and anyone involved. I hate to see this happen

3. VinnieBoomBah

VinnieBoomBah Hillsboro OR Active Member

Not sick. Hopeless.

Sadly, there will be more to come.

4. jackrocks59

jackrocks59 tigard Member

Its on AOL news they actually show a clip of the mom right behind the boy with her gun aimed at his head! the gun range has the whole thing captured on video.

5. doubleactiononly

doubleactiononly Seattle Member

there were a couple of cases of suicides at Wades years ago.. I guess they didn't want to go through the hassle or expense of buying a gun, so they decided renting would be much easier. It's why you can't rent at Wade's if you don't bring your own gun, or if you come alone

6. NK777

NK777 West of Portland Member

I don't know what to say about this...

Suicide pisses me off and murder, suicide pisses me off beyond explanation...

:(

7. pirateer2007

pirateer2007 Spokane Wa Member

People don't realize the ramifications of their actions. I understand being hopeless as I tried to commit suicide as a teen, but that does not validate the pain and agony that the family must endure. I worked for a company a few years ago called Trauma Tech Inc. We were hired by the insurance companies to go in after suicides and homocides and clean up the house/appartment etc. It was always very difficult especially when the family was there. I just had to remind myself that I would rather clean it up than them have to. I also got paid $45/hour so that helped a little too.

8. motoman98

motoman98 Gresham, OR Active Member

The rash of shootings, murders, and suicides lately is really appalling.
    The elite that are running things must be happy at the stress we are enjoying

9. Kennedy

Kennedy Beaverton Member

Both PSTC and I believe The Place to Shoot have rules for just that kind of thing, you cant rent a gun unless you come in with a working one.