JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Woman in Florida goes to an indoor shooting range with her 20 year old son. She goes right up behind him when its his turn to shoot, and she puts a bullet right in his head, then puts one in hers! Needless to say they both die!!! Sick *****!!!!

why bother with the shooting range? just shoot yourself at home and avoid the bad gun publicity towards ranges. This is unfortunate to hear that someone would do something as horrible as this. I had an uncle that shot himself and it is very hard on the family and anyone involved. I hate to see this happen

Its on AOL news they actually show a clip of the mom right behind the boy with her gun aimed at his head! the gun range has the whole thing captured on video.

there were a couple of cases of suicides at Wades years ago.. I guess they didn't want to go through the hassle or expense of buying a gun, so they decided renting would be much easier. It's why you can't rent at Wade's if you don't bring your own gun, or if you come alone

People don't realize the ramifications of their actions. I understand being hopeless as I tried to commit suicide as a teen, but that does not validate the pain and agony that the family must endure. I worked for a company a few years ago called Trauma Tech Inc. We were hired by the insurance companies to go in after suicides and homocides and clean up the house/appartment etc. It was always very difficult especially when the family was there. I just had to remind myself that I would rather clean it up than them have to. I also got paid $45/hour so that helped a little too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top