JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great having you here. I'm really liking how this feature is causing everyone to engage.

Hope to see you at a Trash No Land cleanup sometime.

There is an ignore button, but if you use it to block the idiots, most threads will make less sense than they normally do, which, admittedly, isn't all that much.

uh-oh....another member with a sense of humor. Welcome. Beneath the humor (some dark humor).... is a wealth of information. Raising 6 kids, I noticed that one of their earliest phrases, right after learning to say "no" was "shut up." It was a scrappy bunch!

uh-oh....another member with a sense of humor. Welcome. Beneath the humor (some dark humor).... is a wealth of information. Raising 6 kids, I noticed that one of their earliest phrases, right after learning to say "no" was "shut up." It was a scrappy bunch!

Me and the wife actually raised six kids, too! I stand behind my prior post above.... ;) :D

Whoa., just looked at "joined" dates on a few of you. I guess I've been here a long a$$ed time. Longer than most on this thread... apart from Orygun. But he maybe OG from barfcom HTF and a bastage? Which case we're almost equal :).

but I've digressed

welcome aboard

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top