JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These were purchased from the factory sale, as such they are sold as is. There's an 8" Chef, 9" Slicing, 5" Utility and the Knife Block. They've never been used to cut anything. No real cosmetic issues that I can see other then a tiny spot on the tang of the 9" Slicing where the handle was cut a tiny bit too far when they were making it. They only had a handful of these at the factory sale since this line has been discontinued.

Since the Block is such a pain in the neck to ship (won't fit in a USPS Flat rate box and is heavy so it's spendy to ship) I am only selling these as a set.

I've included a gallery showing closeups of the various knives. There's reflections of my hand/camera in some of the closeups but they're pretty obvious. None of the blades have any staining or anything.

IMG_0302_zpsa3471438.jpg

Here's the link to the gallery with the rest of the pics

Price is $415 shipped to the Continental US. I take paypal (+3%) or USPS Money Order (MO needs to be sent priority mail though to avoid any lost mail issues).

If interested email [email protected]

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top