JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well the fact is my friends even though I said before we don't have to worry about other countries.
Like a red Dawn situation.
The fact is if we have a civil war .
Say between RED AND BLUE..
THE OTHER COUNTRIES.will be at are door to take over .SO BASICALLY WE WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR .
INVOLVING .
Russia.CANDA. MEXICO.
AND WHO EVER ELSE WANTS A PIECE OF US .LOL
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Because when we are fighting between our selves.deciding .if we should fund the homeless drug ADDICTS.
And if it's ok for a guy to marry a guy the other countries will be planning the take over.

I'll tell you the story of the dehydrated pork patty MRE during Ranger School someday....:D
Andy
I like omelets myself. :rolleyes:

E3D85FBE-CA0F-4928-A21E-082B9D7723D0.jpeg

I'll tell you the story of the dehydrated pork patty MRE during Ranger School someday....:D
Andy
You know why that MRE IS NOT IN MY STOCK.
BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO BRING IT TO THE RANGE .LAST MONTH.
LOL.
it was going to be a joke .HEY I BROUGHT LUNCH.
but when I was packing I forgot it

My only plan is my wife and I have hard meet spots depending on if we are north or south of the river. We make our way to our house, or we make our way to the daycare. From there the plan is mostly just have a reliable truck, a half tank of gas or more, and head east. Basically people are bubblegumty, and while wilderness survival is very difficult, at least there aren't as many people.

given how actually difficult getting a suitable "3-day BoB" packed has been, 'the Plan Itself' becomes ever more daunting!:confused:

I've given up on a "BoB". I've transitioned into a tote. I think it would be just as easy to throw the tote in the back seat (or bed of truck) and GTFO.

Now that this thread has run the gamut, this is to the OP.

I can guarantee that I will not give any details to anything that I have planned. My family and very close friends know what/where I will be heading, and what I will be bringing. We've had discussions over a campfire or dinner. Not to the "end of the world" discussions, but enough to know what/where each of us would do and where we would look for each other.

I would never tell a "stranger" or post it on the internet. That would be a good way to get 100 of your "closest friends" to show up, expecting to be taken care of and "saved".

Suggestion is to plan your own and don't rely on anyone else. When it comes down to it, if it ever happens in our lifetime, you don't want to pack for you and/or your family then have 100 people show up with nothing to contribute, expecting you to provide and save them.

If along the way you meet a like minded person and become friends with them, that is a bonus for you.

As to "where is everybody meeting"? There are 40K members on the forum and you can be guaranteed that they will be in 40K different locations.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top