JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ps90 is a cool gun. I just wish the ammo wasn't 40 cents per round. Another similar sized gun is the stribog 9mm with a pistol brace for $680 with 3 30 round mags ($680 price doesn't include brace). Lots of different guns in that pcc category of course. Stribog seems like a well built good value one to me though.

Last Edited:
Interesting timing as we're away again on another wacky adventure. Thankfully, far more fun and silly than the one in the original post. I packed two pocket pistols and the sidekick one. Going to check a few stores for a PS90 for her in a bit. Wish us luck. :s0112:
Another thing people don't pay enough attention to imo is how much a binary trigger can improve a gun. U can get to about 600 rounds per minute pretty easily by just adding a binary trigger to one of these small pccs. Here is an example of a suppressed banshee in 22lr. My s&w 15-22 sounds exactly like this and fires at the same rate. In 9mm such a setup would be devastating at closer ranges firing at 10 rounds per second.

I used to be able to get 5.7 ammo for about 34 cents for the BT defensive ammo and more ammo that came with some of the guns. Now FMJ is about 37 cents and BT is about 42 cents - hard to find it any cheaper. But it isn't that much more expensive than 5.56 ammo which is about 28 cents per round for Federal FMJ and 45 cents for soft point defensive ammo.

The problem is that the only mass manufacturer is Federal/FN - so no competition, except for super expensive custom ammo.

Just the same, I have about 5K rounds so I feel adequately supplied that I paid an average of 35 cents for. If a good deal comes up again I will grab more.

Delightfully wacky trip, but, alas, the two large establishments we visited to see a PS90 had none in stock. (A couple NWFA friends reached out to us before and offered to let us try, so maybe this the way to go. To them I am grateful. :))

SHTF only armed with a pocket pistol? Shoot I do better than that on an off day... An SKS at hand with a (strippered) 200 round chest carry and a S&W .40 cal with a buncha ammo and magazines. That's my usual, there may be more but that's my everyday load-out in my trunk. Oh, and a Cold Steel bowie or kukri.. Love their Gurkha kukri out the big "A". Im a Cold Steelin' foo... Getting caught with pants down is something i try to avoid. Given necessity, time and opportunity- the Big Stuff would be called upon...
For a "Drop in the pocket pistol" it is likely a Bulgie Mak with a couple extra mags in the other pocket... I have toted a German .32 auto but consider it less than preferable (still, better than a fingernail-file)...

Last Edited:
I sure hope all these "a pistol is used to get a rifle" posts are referring to your OWN rifle. Can you imagine how backed up the LGS will be handling the background checks for all the acquired rifles during SHTF? :p :p

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top