JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But it was made by Communists. Kidding. (Kinda ... I wouldn't have a problem buying a Makarov because the Soviet Empire is "out of business". Still waiting for the fall in Cuba before I enjoy a cigar from said imprisoned island.)

And for the giggles, if one thinks the Walter PPK/S and Beretta 3032 mentioned in the OP were too small, take a gander at the Bauer Automatic (stainless steel copy of Baby Browning) :s0112::

View attachment 593945

(Had it out today with the thought to sell the little .25, among a few others in the collection, but haven't cleared it with the better half yet.)
I have a couple of unfired Ravens .25 Had a couple in the past and both fired flawlessly. Used Winchester Power Points in them that was a steel ball imbeded in it's nose so it expanded. Now they have at least one good looking hollow point. So keep the two and they don't take up any room. Only $35 new back in the day!

Ugh, this place is worse than craigslist. :eek: (Lol).

Enbr1DG.gif

Very few examples in this thread are actually what I would consider a pocket pistol.

What I consider a pocket pistol is something the size of a LCP. I carry mine in my front pocket in a shirt. And because it matters, Dickies shirts have a pocket large enough, and with a button closure to keep it secure. I carry this little pistol, mostly as a backup, and instead of extra magazines or extra rounds for my larger carry-guns.

Now... The downside to this, my LCP is so easy to carry this way, and so convenient, I'm finding myself carrying it alone, far too often, all by itself. And I would normally not suggest to anyone that an LCP would be sufficient as a stand alone carry piece.

I've got to get back in the habit of my original scheme, carrying a larger gun on my waist, and carrying the LCP only as a backup.

CamoD,

My 995 carbine is often my truck gun.

I keep it in a folding chair pouch and darned if it doesn't look like a folding chair is what's in the pouch too. I doubt (who knows for certain?) that meth heads would break in for a old, crappy, folding chair.

I also have 2 extra loaded magazine in a optional keeper snapped onto the carbine stock, thus I have 30 rounds at my disposal.

This carbine didn't cost much, is super reliable and accurate. If though, it gets stolen I won't have lost much in my investment, though the thought of meth addicts in possession of this item gives me the heebie jeebies...thus the reason I use a rather disguised carrying pouch. I also throw in a hay bale and some baling wire as another distraction of crap no meth head would be interested in...

"Not all pockets are created equal."

Carhartt pants have pockets voluminous enough to pocket carry a Tokarev TTC. With JHP ammo capable of placing lotsa crunch on the target. Not mention just a foxy piece, like the M1903 & 1908 Colts.

CamoD,

I keep it in a folding chair pouch and darned if it doesn't look like a folding chair is what's in the pouch too. I doubt (who knows for certain?) that meth heads would break in for a old, crappy, folding chair.

I also have 2 extra loaded magazine in a optional keeper snapped onto the carbine stock, thus I have 30 rounds at my disposal.

When I was in college someone went thru the parking lot at the apartments I lived in.

They broke into cars to take sunglasses, cigarettes, gloves, whatever was in the car - if it was in sight, they broke into it to get it.

CamoD,

This carbine didn't cost much, is super reliable and accurate. If though, it gets stolen I won't have lost much in my investment, though the thought of meth addicts in possession of this item gives me the heebie jeebies...thus the reason I use a rather disguised carrying pouch. I also throw in a hay bale and some baling wire as another distraction of crap no meth head would be interested in...

Its not locked up at all? I would toss it in a toolbox at least. I am not anti-cheap vehicle gun, but it should be at least somewhat secure.

Interesting timing as we're away again on another wacky adventure. Thankfully, far more fun and silly than the one in the original post. I packed two pocket pistols and the sidekick one. Going to check a few stores for a PS90 for her in a bit. Wish us luck. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top