JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
it's more of a Tikka or Savage type place:D:p

Ducks and runs;):eek:

Did someone say Savage? How about a 99 in .300 Savage, built in 1943?

leverold-jpg.jpg

Meds take me regularly Im just looking for advice on a certain project I'm fairly eager to start.

First, heat up the bar to non-magnetic and quench it in oil. Then, set the bar in a vice and try to hammer the tip to see if it bends or cracks. If it cracks, then it is a somewhat suitable blade steel.

Draw a design and transfer it to the bar. Use an angle grinder or bench grinder to rough out a shape. Then use an angle grinder/files/belt sander to rough in your bevels. Once your bevels are a few mm thick, heat to non-magnetic and quench. Temper until straw color, finish bevels, sharpen and slap a handle one of your choice.

Good luck to you!

@Deviate6 google Selco and also FerFal. Read their experiences in Bosnia and Argentina respectively, then tell us how great SHTF is.

Do prepare for disruptions as the world changes. Be ready for when bad things happen, but never, never wish for it.

Don't assume that the "good guys" will win because when pressed for survival a "good guy" will put you down as fast as anyone else. Also, don't assume that whoever "wins" that it will be the people you want or that even f they do it will solve your problems.

@Deviate6 google Selco and also FerFal. Read their experiences in Bosnia and Argentina respectively, then tell us how great SHTF is.

Do prepare for disruptions as the world changes. Be ready for when bad things happen, but never, never wish for it.

Don't assume that the "good guys" will win because when pressed for survival a "good guy" will put you down as fast as anyone else. Also, don't assume that whoever "wins" that it will be the people you want or that even f they do it will solve your problems.
Lots of lessons to be learned from this in other countries, practicle real world lessons. Very sound advice, be prepared, but don't wish for it.

I know many want to hit the reset button and restore this republic, me included, but rest assured it'll be messy, bloody and will most likely tear us apart, rather than put us closer together.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top