JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lotsa stories, here's mine. Wife and kids didn't wouldn't talk or listen with me preparadness wise. TILL the toilet paper disappeared last year. They began to listen as I applauded them plunking paper towel rolls and newspapers in the pantry. (Positive re-inforcement) Then I asked them to look under the bottom shelf and find a couple packs of costco TP. We used all of the stuff but didn't quite run-out. Then the Antifa fires started up and we were at level 2 (almost to go) Wife and adult kids were a bit frantic. I said each of you make your list of the first important thing comes to mind and write it down. Then get it and stuff it in your car. (toilet paper too). Get the camping ice chests and dump some ice in the bottom (not too much) Unload freezers and referigerators into ice chests and load em into cars. They were going to Gresham to stay in Son-IN-Law's camper trailer. They said "You come too" (I felt good at that) told em that I was staying home with pets and guns to thwart the evil marauders. Why the note pads? was hoping they might look at them later and think on things useful or not. I was once an old time boy scout and got a lot of merit badge training. Then joined the USMC and discovered what hungry really felt like. So there's my story, hope it's of use to somebody.

Lotsa stories, here's mine. Wife and kids didn't wouldn't talk or listen with me preparadness wise. TILL the toilet paper disappeared last year. They began to listen as I applauded them plunking paper towel rolls and newspapers in the pantry. (Positive re-inforcement) Then I asked them to look under the bottom shelf and find a couple packs of costco TP. We used all of the stuff but didn't quite run-out. Then the Antifa fires started up and we were at level 2 (almost to go) Wife and adult kids were a bit frantic. I said each of you make your list of the first important thing comes to mind and write it down. Then get it and stuff it in your car. (toilet paper too). Get the camping ice chests and dump some ice in the bottom (not too much) Unload freezers and referigerators into ice chests and load em into cars. They were going to Gresham to stay in Son-IN-Law's camper trailer. They said "You come too" (I felt good at that) told em that I was staying home with pets and guns to thwart the evil marauders. Why the note pads? was hoping they might look at them later and think on things useful or not. I was once an old time boy scout and got a lot of merit badge training. Then joined the USMC and discovered what hungry really felt like. So there's my story, hope it's of use to somebody.
Yeah, it's amazing what a backpack already set up with the basics necessities of life can do for basic preparedness. You can pretty easily fit 3 days worth of food, water and comfort items into a decent sized backpack and if there is a "safe" location to escape too, drive that way. The majority of rural America never saw the crap being televised from cities with Antifa and BLM friendly politics.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top