JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I had a fair amount of Shredded Chuckie left over and decided to make a chili, gumbo type thing.. Not sure exactly what to call it other than darn good... To go with it I made up a bacth of Cowgirls Drum Beer Bread with Jalepenos and Sharp Chedder.. I think I should have brushed the top with a little egg wash since I did it in the oven but either way it tastes phenominal...

Scan43.jpg

Couple Yellow Onions, Some Carrots, Celery, Red Bell Pepper, and Garlic all sauted down.

Scan42.jpg

Couple pounds of Hamburger, couple finely chopped Chipotles, Red Pepper flakes, Chilli Powder, Cumin, SW spice(can't remember what was in it have to look at my recipe the next time I make it), Fiar amount of the rub that I used on the Chuckies originally(Ron's In The House), Salt n Pepper. Simmered it all down deglazed the pan with some good Merlot.

Scan44.jpg

Then into the Crockpot she goes. Along with ~2lbs of Shredded Chuckie and 2 cans of Fire Rosted tomatoes, and 6oz of Tomato paste,Topped with 1 box of Low Sodium Beef Stock.

Scan46.jpg

Simmered for about 4 hours topped with some cheese and Sour Cream. Served over a bed of Uncle Ben's Wild Rice

Scan47.jpg

Beer Bread. I mixed in about 1/4 of Chopped pickled Jalepenos and a couple handfuls of Sharp Shredded Cheddar. Baked it in a 300F oven for about 1 15min.

Sorry for the poor pic quality I think my camera is trying to give up the ghost.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top