JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was cool before all the tweekers started doing it too, hoping it would help them avoid tickets and searches.

I put this on my car because I truly do support LEO's and know how tough that job can be.

IMG_2730.JPG

Thats too extravagant for a tweeker. Gotta be legit.

:s0090:

Frankly, I hadn't really heard of this blue tape thing until this thread. I'm glad it was brought up and I'm happy to display my support for our law enforcement. Anyone who doesn't support them or thinks we would be better off without them should do a reality check. Without our law enforcement officers and judicial system, this country would crumble to a steaming pile of dung. Period. Nope, it ain't perfect. But it's better than most and WAY better than none at all.

Last Edited:
Anyone who thinks that we would be better off without law enforcement should be shipped off to an island with everyone else who thinks that way and throw a few criminals in there with them.
BTW it is a firearm free island......:p

Sorry for the late reply...

I have no clue, my wife got it from the lady that was heading the local "community action" group we were a part of. I'll ask her the next time I see her and let you know.

No problem, I love the idea. If you can't find out what it's sold as will start looking around at the hardware store and such see what I can find. Have to pick up some blue spray paint too. :)

Frankly, I hadn't really heard of this blue tape thing until this thread. I'm glad it was brought up and I'm happy to display my support for our law enforcement. Anyone who doesn't support them or thinks we would be better off without them should do a reality check. Without our law enforcement officers and judicial system, this country would crumble to a steaming pile of dung. Period. Nope, it ain't perfect. But it's better than most and WAY better than none at all.
Slapped a sticker on all my cars today. Will order up some more of these to hand out to others who feel the same way I do.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top