JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please Post pics of your ride with the blue!!
Blue Tape_I.jpg

It was cool before all the tweekers started doing it too, hoping it would help them avoid tickets and searches.

Hopefully a blue stripe on a POS dented Honda civic doesn't stop LEO from searching the vehicle, especially after the driver reveals their toothless grin. ;)

Back in Hawaii, there was a union window decal for the police and firefighters union. They were worth gold if you could get one to put on your back window that the PD officer would see if he pulled up behind you. :D

They are getting assassinated.
I figure the least I can do is show a little support .

There is a bigger picture of corrupt policies and a money trail in which LEOs are merely pawns. Attaining a wider perspective of this "picture" can bring to light some of the social causes of why this is happening. Yes, the individuals should absolutely be held accountable, but there are more long term and wide spread solutions to preventing these things from happening. My feeling has always been that it starts with quality of education. Perhaps if we put the same amount of tax dollars into public education that we put into lining the pockets of weapons contractors. Who knows.

When I went into the service (as a young and naive scrub) I knew what could happen, and I was programmed to believe the "WHY we would do it. The only thing that changed over the years was my perspective of WHY my brothers and I were sent half way around the world to wreck other people's entire country.

I respect but mostly sympathize for LEOs who truly feel that they are making any positive difference in the LARGER PERSPECTIVE and scheme of things.

Funny thing, perspective.

I'm the neighborhood bulldog (big shock, huh) and I wage war on gang-banger graffiti that randomly pops up in my area. I don't let that sheite go for a day, and when I remove it from a fence or power pole I tie a blue ribbon made of some TOUGH material around the fence plank or post to let them know, "you ain't it".

Lately they've taken to tagging the phone boxes along the street and tying a blue ribbon around that would be futile as it'd easily be slipped over the top of the boxes, so I came up with this after I repaint the boxes...

Way better looking than gang tags, and my local LEO buddies love it. :D

IMG_4384.JPG

I'm pretty sure I'm wearing them down, because now they're tagging the asphalt at intersections with white spray paint instead.... I've been spraying over it with flat-black. Tag motherbubblegummers, you AIN'T it!! o_O

Last Edited:
We had a jobsite get hit by "professional taggers".
A local volunteer came out and painted over the giant tag that day.
He said he tracks their activity on a forum called "12ozProfet".

I'm the neighborhood bulldog (big shock, huh) and I wage war on gang-banger graffiti that randony pops up in my area. I don't let that sheite go for a day, and when I remove it from a fence of power pole I tie a blue ribbon made of some TOUGH material around the fence plank or post to let them know, "you ain't it".

Lately they've taken to tagging the phone boxes along the street and tying a blue ribbon around that would be futile as they'd easily be slipped over the top of the boxes, so I came up with this after I repaint the boxes...

Way better looking than gang tags, and my local LEO buddies love it. :D

View attachment 376948

I'm pretty sure I'm wearing them down, now they're tagging the asphalt at intersections with white spray paint instead.... I've been spraying over it with flat-black. Tag you motherbubblegummers, you AIN'T it!! o_O

I like that idea a lot, will start doing that around me. What are you using for the ribbon and where to buy?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top