Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ShoWare Arena??

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Gunner69, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Gunner69

Gunner69 Hillsboro Member

So I will be traveling up to Kent for a Thunderbirds game in March.. I've got my Wa. CHL but don't know what the policy is at the new arean... Any of you Seattle folks have experience with the security setup and ShoWare??

2. wayoutwest

wayoutwest Polk County, Oregon Active Member

A quick Google search. It does not mention anything about being able to carry inside with a permit. Give them a call.

http://www.showarecenter.com/venue/policies

3. Gunner69

Absolutely and no problem there and concealed is concealed.. My issue is we are taking a tour bus up and if they have detectors or wand at the doors I'm hosed...

4. Gunner69

I'm gonna bump this to the top.. Does anybody know if they wand or have detectors on the doors at ShoWare Arena?

5. doug

doug Tacoma Member

I have been to a few games at the ShoWare Center. They do the usual stadium search of bags and may request that you open up your jacket.
    My personal feeling is don't carry a weapon concealed or non concealed into the building. If in doubt call them as another poster suggested. There are lots of police doing their best to provide security. Go un-armed and enjoy the game. JMHO.

6. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

I guess I wound not be allowed in since I always drop a pocket knife in my pocket when i dress