JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A quick Google search. It does not mention anything about being able to carry inside with a permit. Give them a call.

<broken link removed>

ARENA REGULATIONS:

Prohibited Items: Guests, including law enforcement personnel not working in an official capacity, are prohibited from bringing weapons into ShoWare Center. Weapons include, but are not limited to, firearms, explosives, handcuffs, batons, stun guns, knives, tear gas and pepper spray. Guests with these items will not be allowed in the building and, if already in the building, will be required to take the item from the building or be evicted. For safety reasons, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated and the guest may be ejected from the facility. Guests with specific or special dietary needs due to medical conditions or religious requirements should contact Guest Services prior to arrival at the event.

Security Checks: ShoWare Center conducts visual and bag security checks at every event. Higher levels of security checks including pat-downs, hand-wanding and the use of metal detectors are done at the discretion of management for other events. All large bags, large backpacks and suitcases will not be permitted in the building. Baby bags are permitted, but baby strollers and baby carriers are not permitted. ShoWare Center offers the service of checking in baby strollers and carriers at all events.

Handcuffs are considered a weapon? "Watch out! That mans got handcuffs! Run!"
Sounds like if they find anything they ask you to leave which is all they can do. Then, you leave.

Absolutely and no problem there and concealed is concealed.. My issue is we are taking a tour bus up and if they have detectors or wand at the doors I'm hosed...

I'm gonna bump this to the top.. Does anybody know if they wand or have detectors on the doors at ShoWare Arena?

I have been to a few games at the ShoWare Center. They do the usual stadium search of bags and may request that you open up your jacket.
My personal feeling is don't carry a weapon concealed or non concealed into the building. If in doubt call them as another poster suggested. There are lots of police doing their best to provide security. Go un-armed and enjoy the game. JMHO.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top