JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NfQlCbf.jpg
GXxVtuu.jpg

Last Edited:
This is an old thread, but I'll share my latest Tikka with you. Recently I've been bitten by the 6.5 creedmoor bug and wanted to have one in the Tikka superlite for an all around deer and elk hunting rifle. I've been working on loads for this one and it looks pretty promising:

Rifle has leupold dual dovetail mounts and rings. In this pic, it is wearing a Zeiss 3-9x42 rifle scope, but I have since switched to a Burris 4.5-14x42, which is a better power range for my needs:
UbzWizx.jpg
bWSpGiR.jpg

Here are some of the more recent loads I've been working with:
DKEH7Yt.jpg
38Qfan5.jpg
JW2mxps.jpg
PSfskqr.jpg

The one I am most excited about is a load I developed last weekend:
soCT57P.jpg

I'm thinking this load will turn in some sub moa 10 shot groups. These Tikka's are good shooters and they are nice and light. What more could a guy want? Well, maybe another one right? :p Oh, I forgot, I let my buddy shoot the same load I decided was a keeper last weekend and this is how he did with my rifle:
KMQWYuC.jpg
He was pretty much sold on it and when we were done at the range, it was off to Cabela's to pick one up for himself. :cool:

Last Edited:
Left: T3X CTR in 6.5CM topped with a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50mm (30mm tube) w/illuminated reticle in Warne Maxima's on a 20MOA rail. Oh and a Vortex bubble level.

Right: T3 Varmint in .223 topped with a Vortex Crossfire 6-18x44 (1" tube) in Warne Maxima's. Oh and a Vortex bubble level. :D

IMG_3735.JPG

Last Edited:
That's a nice upgrade. I'm trying to get away (like the plague) from buying ridiculously priced magazines. My T3 308 has already been converted. Kinda. In one swoop when I put it in the MDT LSS-XL G2 Chassis and billet stock revision last year. I like the set-up a lot, so I was thinking to do the bottom metal conversion for the AISC metal jobs on my 223 as well. I think I'm going to have to step-up to the pay window.

The pic is the 223 with a 6-24x50 FFP on a 20moa rail.
20190210-133130.jpg

Last Edited:
That's a nice upgrade. I'm trying to get away (like the plague) from buying ridiculously priced magazines. My T3 308 has already been converted. Kinda. In one swoop when I put it in the MDT LSS-XL G2 Chassis and billet stock revision last year. I like the set-up a lot, so I was thinking to do the bottom metal conversion for the AISC metal jobs on my 223 as well. I think I'm going to have to step-up to the pay window.

The metal mags sure are expensive! I have yet to buy a second one. :)

KRG Bravo for my TikTac T3 223.
The mag in it, is 308.
Two 223 Accurate-Mags in route.

After install and handling the KRG-B, I like it a lot.
Tikka-T3-223-KRGB1.jpg

Last Edited:
My T3xCTR in .308 sportin' a Leupold VX3iLRP with "Impact-60" reticle that's mounted in a 20MOA Badger Ordinance base.

DCEA0EE5-6963-4B5E-9720-FE9EC8A93975.jpeg

Took it out for the first time last Saturday, ran about 40-rnds through it and it dialed in pretty nicely... final 3-shot string from left to right.... about .25MOA, probably less if I hadn't gotten sloppy on that first trigger pull.

73D313EB-CB45-468B-A597-6C26CA555E2D.jpeg

I was shooting a load recipe developed by @v0lcom13sn0w , that was loaded by @11Charlie in his LnL press.

175gr SMK
41.8gr IMR 4064
CCI #200
2.8" COL

Amazing accuracy.... :s0155:

My T3xCTR in .308 sportin' a Leupold VX3iLRP with "Impact-60" reticle that's mounted in a 20MOA Badger Ordinance base.

View attachment 582131

Took it out for the first time last Saturday, ran about 40-rnds through it and it dialed in pretty nicely... final 3-shot string from left to right.... about .25MOA, probably less if I hadn't gotten sloppy on that first trigger pull.

View attachment 582133

I was shooting a load recipe developed by @v0lcom13sn0w , that was loaded by @11Charlie in his LnL press.

175gr SMK
41.8gr IMR 4064
CCI #200
2.8" COL

Amazing accuracy.... :s0155:
:s0101:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class