JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you shoot the AMT-IV's much? I absolutely love mine. 👍
Sometimes :)

Joe

thumbnail (1).jpeg thumbnail.jpeg

Do you shoot the AMT-IV's much? I absolutely love mine. 👍
I wrote up the whole process I went through to get the first one running, as well as the load development on the AMT Forum.
230 grain XTP over 27.5 grains of H-110 for 1600 fps. The second is 50 fps slower.
I made a really soft load witb 200 grain LSWC I cast, over Trail Boss, for 800 fps. Won't cycle but shoots to the same poi as the full load.

Joe

Don't we love our AMT's?

Here's a pretty rare one...

20161011-155747-zps9djohupl.jpg

20161011-160241-zpsbrqli36b.jpg

20161011-155759-zpsj0rxv6p2.jpg

20190917-201635.jpg

Lightning BULLS EYE TARGET with custom fit Herrett's. I picked this up from an ad in the old original, "Shotgun News". Anybody remember them? Picked up 3 or 4 guns from ads in there! I sure miss them and those sort of things.

Easy. Buckshot. 9mm. 300winmag. Conversation over.

Don't we love our AMT's?

Here's a pretty rare one...

View attachment 1117726

View attachment 1117727

View attachment 1117728

View attachment 1117729

Lightning BULLS EYE TARGET with custom fit Herrett's. I picked this up from an ad in the old original, "Shotgun News". Anybody remember them? Picked up 3 or 4 guns from ads in there! I sure miss them and those sort of things.
Looks like a fat barrel, slab side receiver Ruger. (which happens to be my favorite 22 handgun) Pretty cool.

Shotgun News is Firearms News these days. Still full of ads.

Is that actually blued or is it just the lighting?
Yep..., she's all stainless!

Looks like a fat barrel, slab side receiver Ruger. (which happens to be my favorite 22 handgun) Pretty cool.

Shotgun News is Firearms News these days. Still full of ads.
Thanx, I liked it because of the vented rib and bull barrel. Kinda reminded me of my Browning Medalist. Those Millett sites and Clarke trigger are hard to beat as well. She'll definitely land 'em all in a cloverleaf, if I do my part.

Okay... one more:

20191010-151105.jpg

20191010-151000.jpg

The Accelerator Pistol in .22 Mag, This is a blast to shot! Those are not marks on the right side of frame and barrel, just oil, lighting and more engraving. I picked this up used and it has 2 extra mags, a loader insert (a must trying to load rounds) and there was apparently a recall to update the pistol and I received a letter from the company stating they had installed it, etc. all dated the month before I picked it up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top