JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSCF9347.jpg DSCF9344.jpg
DSCF9350.jpg

Hmmmm. Who's house to loot first. My affinity for stainless and wood/laminate is getting me excited.

Here's one I found a picture of (just now) on the internet...It looks like something I might buy to maybe try target shooting at legal gun range for paper targets in organized competitions only, and I'd of course never use it to blow the heads off of rats, squirrels and whistle-pigs at prodigious distances. Maybe someday I'll find something like it to buy.

1611696851163.jpeg

And... if I ever felt the need to own something as silly as a personal defensive gun to show-off at a BBQ (vegan of course!). I might consider finding one like this one (picture also found just today on the internet)

1611697438062.jpeg

So um, if you ever feel the need to NOT own that, look no further than Albany.

:)

Haha, yes, this one is a favorite. (I jokingly refer to it as "stainless steel provider", from an old song. While my daughter calls it "shiny pew", because she is little and calls all firearms "pews". Matter of perspective, I suppose. Well wishes, my friend. :s0155:)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top