JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you want a great knife for cheap, then I found a moderate fixed blade on Amazon that is great.

I was searching for an Esee 3 for my son a couple of years ago for a birthday present and found a Chinese copy that was under $20. It got rave reviews.

I bought the Esee for my son and bought the Chinese knife for myself.

It arrived and seemed to be of good quality and felt good. That hunting season, my dad got a deer and we were skinning it out. He was using a Kershaw and I was using the Chinese knife. His knife dulled pretty quickly so I handed him my knife while I went to go sharpen his. He finished skinning the deer and asked about the knife. I told him it was under $20 on Amazon.

He was impressed. It was still sharp after processing a deer, no damage after hacking bone, and it handled very well.

I got him one for Christmas, but the price had gone up to $21.

I just looked it up and they are now $24, which is still a heck of a deal for such a handy and decent knife...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K7M0S6Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

51SA2WIqKNL._SL1001_.jpg

61tMVgPgKjL._SL1001_.jpg

I am at work right now, but here is a copy of a photo of my survival knife.

Schrade Little Ricky.

Very happy with knife, I have had it for just over a year.

Blade length is alomst 8" - 3/16" thick

- P

lrschrade.jpg lrschrade2.jpg

Just a couple Opinel knives because I can sharpen them to a razor edge without trying very hard, I have more expensive and more tactical knives but these always seem to be what I grab. Plus I found a WWII era Cattaraugus knife in an old truck when I stepped on the brakes and it slid out from under the seat and hit me in the foot, it also sharpened right up.

5A771783-7257-4063-99E9-42F9F51474C4.jpeg DABA2B9F-908B-4EBD-ADE6-CFC1A6944FA9.jpeg

Just a couple Opinel knives because I can sharpen them to a razor edge without trying very hard, I have more expensive and more tactical knives but these always seem to be what I grab. Plus I found a WWII era Cattaraugus knife in an old truck when I stepped on the brakes and it slid out from under the seat and hit me in the foot, it also sharpened right up.

View attachment 633813 View attachment 633814

The patina on those is drop dead gorgeous.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top