JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they are original (I have a couple) you pull down the the lower checkered, (and hold it down) or screw it down - I have both styles; then screw the sight, up or down as necessary. You screw it up to raise the point of impact and screw it down to lower the point of impact, of the bullet.

If they are original (I have a couple) you pull down the the lower checkered, (and hold it down) or screw it down - I have both styles; then screw the sight, up or down as necessary. You screw it up to raise the point of impact and screw it down to lower the point of impact, of the bullet.
Thanks, I was twisting it to no avail.

I picked this up off of a fellow member, a near mint winchester 67a. Should be great for a first training rifle for the youngsters in the family. 20200920_092020.jpg 20200920_092054.jpg

I picked this up off of a fellow member, a near mint winchester 67a. Should be great for a first training rifle for the youngsters in the family.View attachment 752298View attachment 752299
That brings back SOOOOO many memories for me! I "Won" a 67A Boys Rifle - shorter butt stock, shorter barrel and shorter forend with finger grooves on each side. We were in West Germany and the local Rod and Gun Club was having their Annual Turkey Shoot. A friend of mine and I had been watching the Trap Shooters, not that we had that much interest in Shotgun Shooting but because once they were done we could take a walk out where there misses could be found. The Trap Master would pay us a penny a piece for all the unbroken birds we brought in. We each had found 25 so we got a Quarter a piece! Big money in those days! I used my Quarter to take a chance at hitting 5 MoSkeeO Trap Birds with a Smooth Bore Remington Rifle. Well, I didn't nail all 5 but I was lucky enough to hit 4 out of 5 and got a Certificate for a 25 pound Turkey at the Commissary! I found my folks in the Clubhouse playing Bingo. Dad took one look at the Certificate and turned to Mom and said "Well, he's bringing home food for the family". Dad turned over his Bingo cards and we walked into the other end of the Clubhouse where they had a number of Guns for sale. I believe that 67A was $12.95 or maybe $14.95 but I'm sure it wasn't any more than that. The Rifle(w/o the bolt) hung in the Rack above my bed for a good number of years. Whenever I got a chance it went to the Range or out in the Field while Dad and I were scouting for Deer Hunting. It also accounted for my first Squirrel, my first Rabbit and a number of other Firsts.

During my High School Years, at least, the first two, I shot on the School Rifle Team. For that, I carried a School issued Winchester Model 52. Also, a wonderful Rifle.

Kimber of Oregon 82A Classic
"Mr Goodwood"

Attachments

• 8D56334F-E023-4CBB-A920-A72DA48A86F1.jpeg
    8D56334F-E023-4CBB-A920-A72DA48A86F1.jpeg
    858 KB · Views: 173
  • 9EE6DA91-96E5-45C4-9534-E4BC7BC91DBC.jpeg
    9EE6DA91-96E5-45C4-9534-E4BC7BC91DBC.jpeg
    756.6 KB · Views: 176
  • 7FF222EA-F6BE-4FAF-8BA2-FB13BDC87EE4.jpeg
    7FF222EA-F6BE-4FAF-8BA2-FB13BDC87EE4.jpeg
    749 KB · Views: 174
  • 0ED77BDA-597F-459D-8F16-B6FBC1CAD1EE.jpeg
    0ED77BDA-597F-459D-8F16-B6FBC1CAD1EE.jpeg
    728.2 KB · Views: 199
Heck that looks like something we'd simply toss onto the bonfire to roast weenies over at the beach!!!

As you may have guessed; I'm just kidding.

Thanks for posting.

HOLY SMOKES! :eek:
Is that the factory stock for that gun, or an aftermarket stock?
Whichever, its absolutely gorgeous! :s0116:
Bravo, K-22. :s0155:

Dean

I believe it was an employee gun. The size, shape, checkering, and grip cap.
are correct. So yes, I feel it is an original KofO stock.
The "Bird's Beak" Nieder butt plate, and the glossy finish are not standard fare on a classic, hence the employee gun theory.
Best,
Gary

The perks of working at a gun factory.
Someone had really good taste.
Thanks for showing us your gun and filling in the gaps.
Its been a pleasure. :s0155:

Dean