JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
653744-e64b427a0244c0449b09e2eff9ac024d.jpg NDS SORRTED 126.jpg NDS SORRTED 128.jpg NDS SORRTED 124.jpg NDS SORRTED 127.jpg

My grandpa's 1930's era Remington Speedmaster in .22 short that he used to dispatch critters on his trap line in Wisconsin. My dad gave it to me for Christmas a few years ago.

WMlyyVLfQEW7PKerO0uySQ.jpeg

My Uberti Silverboy...

IMG_20200119_152658077.jpg

And my Ruger 10/22 Copper Mica Edition I bought just before I-1639 went into effect...

G1UmwPs0RT2g7M5iyGI1Hw.jpeg

Who the hell would spend that much on a rimfire...??!!

Yeah... me too! Looking to add another high end rf to the stable. Just can't decide which one and I'm super picky about some stuff. Congrats and enjoy the hell outta that, pacecars!

I always thought they were beautiful but just too expensive. I never minded spending twice that on a Shiloh Sharps even though it always takes scrimping and saving And maybe selling a gun to get the funds. I finally realized I ain't getting any younger and I like nice guns. I have been trying to get the bucket list guns Taken care of and a Cooper was high up there and life is too short to kill Squirrels with an ugly gun. I originally was going to try to settle for a Kimber of Oregon Model 82 but when I ran across this one at a decent price I couldn't quit thinking about it. I contacted the dealer and made them an offer and we met in the middle and it is now headed my way. Sometimes the finer things in life are worth it. I know some won't understand why anyone would spend 7 or 8 times what a Ruger American would cost but to each his own. It will make me happy to sit with my back against an oak tree and admire the stock and every now and then pop a squirrel

I think I've posted these before, but it doesn't hurt and we all love lookin' at guns...

Yeah... the wife was a little surprised (miffed) when I converted her China hutch!

20200901_164607.jpg

20200901_164653.jpg

20200901_164713.jpg

20200901_164557.jpg

"But Honey, it was destined to hold guns, knives, books and ammo!" And a few other trinkets...