JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1976 Colt New Frontier 22 LR/Mag. $77.

Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 11.48.01 PM.png

1974 Sterling 302 22LR (all steel) $41.

Sterling.png

1928 The Woodsman bought at Warshall's in Seattle for $24.50 (used) in 1948.

The Woodsman.JPG

Star FR 22LR (inheritance)

Star FR.JPG

German engineering - made in USA! (John Hinckley Commemorative) $FREE.99

Hinckley Commemorative.JPG

My older brother has a Ruger I bought about 1978 or so. The other month I put an old Millet red dot on it as he sees worse than me. After a small adjustment it put ten rounds into a standard 25 yard target, all in the ten ring from a supported position. Needless to say he's happy with the pistol.

It's not pristine. I had something to do with that when dad let me take it rabbit hunting with buddies in the desert. I carried it "commando", Oooff, shudder...dammit! I had no clue at that time what it was. :oops:
Still such a beautiful piece of history. Maybe better that is has a "mark or two". Now you can keep shooting it without worry of keeping it pristine. Damn its a nice looking pistol.

A couple of years ago I bought a Colt Peacemaker 22. Unfortunately the light wasn't so good at the FFL's and I didn't notice the grip frame had been painted! Once I got the paint off I found that most of the anodizing is gone. Also, this thing isn't reliable with 22 Magnum ammo... Proof House says it was made in 1972.
Not one of my better buys, but I'll hang onto it.

Peacemaker 22 left G41975.jpg Peacemaker 22 right G41975.jpg