JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will check the local store tomorrow and PM you the stock and other info, if you are serious about me grabbing some for you.

Sure 2nd! Take this to pm if you like. Their site says $38/box w/a limit of 2 and it is in stock! If you could get me 2-4 boxes... that would be awesome! Of course I'd cover shipping and something for your time!

GunInv2021Rugerss22-2.jpg

Ruger Single Six

A few more...

A Rare AMT Bull's Eye Lightning Target (with custom fit Herrett Stocks!):
20161011-155747-zps9djohupl.jpg

Everybody NEEDS a .22Mag Auto:
20191010-151105.jpg

"A .22 gun in his pocket for fun... he's got a razor in his shoe"...

20201203-112833.jpg

Just fer fun!

As a side note: Chuck... Thanx for the .22 Jet ammo!

(@Mikej Love the avatar - must be a story behind this one!)
Roughly a year before Dad died in 2010 at 90, brother and I gave mom and dad a gift certificate for the top steakhouse in Salt Lake City. It was always tough to find Christmas gifts for your old parents. The surprise was a stretch limo ride rather than in my brothers 3/4ton Chevy truck. Dad was hamming it up in the back of the limo utilizing the tinted windows.
Thanks for the curiosity. :)

Installed a couple new tandemkross mag extenders on the Walther p22Q today. Makes it 15+1 rounds. Fun little gun especially with a suppressor. Adapters are $13 each and take about 2-3 min to install (reversible if u want to back to stock). Makes a very comfortable long grip for holding. Only negative is u lose last round hold open. But I will trade that for a 50% increase in capacity.

Last Edited:
Roughly a year before Dad died in 2010 at 90, brother and I gave mom and dad a gift certificate for the top steakhouse in Salt Lake City. It was always tough to find Christmas gifts for your old parents. The surprise was a stretch limo ride rather than in my brothers 3/4ton Chevy truck. Dad was hamming it up in the back of the limo utilizing the tinted windows.
Thanks for the curiosity. :)

That is awesome!

A la, Michael Keaton in the movie, "Night Shift" when he's in his Stutz Blackhawk, flipping off the cops! One of the best movies ever!

Time to put some more life into this thread.

My primary Target Pistol for probably the last 50+ years now.

Paneraiamp22-2-zps6c3d9f62.jpg

Two of many...

20190924-194647.jpg

20190924-194616.jpg

At 25 yards, trying out a couple of new ammos. This thing will eat anything and love it!

My Browning Medalist that was manufactured in 1963, I picked it up around 1970ish. I have sat down and figured that I have put an honest 100,000+ rounds thru it and it still shoots like the day it was new! One-holers all day long over bags. I have replaced one spring in it. When my eyes started to give, I put the red dot on, using a custom mount that attaches to the vented rib and no drilling or tapping was required. Yeah... I love it!

I liked it so much, I have been searching high and low for one of the Gold Line models (1 of 400 made). Engraved and gold wire inlay. Finally got one a couple of years ago, for what I thought was a decent price and I have to say, it is one of only 2 safe queens I have!

20210602-103432.jpg

Thanx Gents (and ladies)!

Time to put some more life into this thread.

My primary Target Pistol for probably the last 50+ years now.

View attachment 1122955

Two of many...

View attachment 1122956

View attachment 1122957

At 25 yards, trying out a couple of new ammos. This thing will eat anything and love it!

My Browning Medalist that was manufactured in 1963, I picked it up around 1970ish. I have sat down and figured that I have put an honest 100,000+ rounds thru it and it still shoots like the day it was new! One-holers all day long over bags. I have replaced one spring in it. When my eyes started to give, I put the red dot on, using a custom mount that attaches to the vented rib and no drilling or tapping was required. Yeah... I love it!

I liked it so much, I have been searching high and low for one of the Gold Line models (1 of 400 made). Engraved and gold wire inlay. Finally got one a couple of years ago, for what I thought was a decent price and I have to say, it is one of only 2 safe queens I have!

View attachment 1122958

Thanx Gents (and ladies)!
One of the most elegant pistols ever.

1858 Remington in .22 LR. Heeheehee.

View attachment 1167976 View attachment 1167977

Pietta .36 black powder replica with a Kirst converter. Still not sure why I invested so much money in it. Sucker weighs three pounds. Can't wait to shoot it!
Wow that's cool a cool rem new army "1858". I just received a .44 1858 (8" barrel) in the mail today. I knew they made 45 lc (for .44 BP) and 38 special (for .36 BP) converter cylinders for it but didn't know they make 22lr. In theory you could have .36 BP, .38, and 22lr in one gun. Then u just have to get a belt like this one to hold the extra cylinders. :p

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top