JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Iver Johnson TP22. I've had this little gun for over 20 years. Haven't shot it very much because the last time I did it was having feed issues. I probally need to replace the Mag springs to see if that helps. Need to find an ankle holster it I ever get it cycling proper. I have read that using a high power .22lr could help the stovepipe issues

IMG_3123.jpg IMG_3124.jpg

Last Edited:
Here we go.

My stainless Rossi .22lr, my Savage 101 .22lr (it's not a revolver, just looks the part), my I.M.P (Rohm clone) in .22 short, my pair of Remington 95 derringers in the painfully expensive .41rf and finally my colt derringers in .22 short.

20210506_222444.jpg

Back when silhouette shooting with .22 rimfire at half-scale targets at 100 yards, these Ruger Mark pistols were real killers on those little steel chickens:

View attachment 882704
Love those long barrels. Are those custom? I wonder if anyone ever made one with an extra long tapered barrel to make it look like the Luger artillery model. That would be cool! (And before anyone asks, I am aware of the erma .22 Luger clone, I had one and will never have one again ha ha! Man I hated that pistol).
ED2E27C6-3B6E-46F3-8AA9-40DEE7EC337D.jpeg