JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Newest. May not stay a pistol for very long though depending on my itch for an SBR.

F1DD7BF4-7078-48B8-9FC8-E34B10F3499C.jpeg

Ruger Charger Lite.. I almost fell for the 10/22 Lite but remembered I had that rifle beat by the Bergara.

Last Edited:
Buckmark is my favorite

3F789384-7ADF-4272-AE75-8C8223E6C34D.jpeg

I like Ruger too. This week, added a nine shot 22 mag to the rimfire pistol collection.
Single-Nine.

9E7F772A-7039-4D87-B8AA-1E3DF091E2A9.jpeg

Last Edited:
That is a Unique DES/96-U pistol made in France. They were top of the heap for many international type matches over the years. I cannot nail down production dates but I believe they quit in the early 2000's. I also have a DES/32-U that is a basic same design in 32 S&W Long. Both pistols were owned by an attorney, a champion NG BE shooter, that helped argue the HELLER case in front of the SCOTUS. They are fully adjustable in trigger adjustment for angle and of course the grips do some nice things too.I am going to replace both sets of grips as they have been road hard and put up wet but both will hold X-Ring as long as you have the knock. Both show signs of wear but then in and out of those boxes for years will do that. The 22 loads from the top and the 32 from the bottom like normal. Here's a shot of the magazines side by side for your edification.

aZ7gVnx.jpg

I can't drive them like they deserve but they sure make me look good when I am putting in my due diligence on the trigger.

Greg

Crappy potato but fun.

7B11D0EE-4DF7-4EEF-970B-1826863174DE.jpeg

Wow. The whip looks filthy in this photo, probably because it is.

Last Edited:
I've shown the one on the right before and told it's family history. It will go to one of my nephews because it was their great-grandfather's gun, but I honestly don't think either of them has ever seen it, let alone shot it. I "swiped" it from Dad before either was born.
My grandson has shot it and loves it, so I bought a twin to hand to him when the time is right. Or, maybe the grandkid gets the one he's shot and the nephews can fight over the other?:D (it's a long story involving broken marriages and relationships)
Pair of em 2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top