JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Show your rimfire pistols!
Ordered one of these today. 22lr but can add 22 mag cylinder for $30. Just too darn hilarious to turn down. :D

Show your rimfire pistols!
Couldn't stand looking at the puke green color of my cheapo Heritage rough rider so I first tried to change the color by heating (didn't work!) and then sanded off nasty green as well as the black and used dremel to do faux "jeweling". I like the look a lot better than that nasty green/so called "casehardened" color. Here is how it looks after dremel job.

jeweled.jpg

75A_2155_00001.jpg

75A_2156_00002.jpg

It originally looked similar to this except had more of the "case-hardened" look (which is really a joke compared to real case hardening):

wm_9800314.jpg

Last Edited:
After looking at many online, and what's currently available in the aftermarket, this particular one pulled me in due to the colors and contrast.
Every build I plan for visuals before spending a dime. The comp, just guessing it's a full on custom design. Worse that can happen, I'll buy a silver TK.

Before
10509_1_.jpg

After (I have everything BUT the pistol in my possession. Thanks to I-1639)
10509_2_.png

Last Edited:
After looking at many online, and what's currently available in the aftermarket, this particular one pulled me in due to the colors and contrast.
Every build I plan for visuals before spending a dime. The comp, just guessing it's a full on custom design. Worse that can happen, I'll buy a silver TK.

Before
View attachment 605925

After (I have everything BUT the pistol in my possession. Thanks to I-1639)
View attachment 605924

Very interesting. I had to do a little looking around to figure this one out. Ruger doesn't list this as an option. I like the looks of the regular MK IV lite. The 22/45 version just isn't my cup of tea.

Very interesting. I had to do a little looking around to figure this one out. Ruger doesn't list this as an option. I like the looks of the regular MK IV lite. The 22/45 version just isn't my cup of tea.
Looks like I failed to mention, that particular one is a Davidsons Exclusive

Until I can find an inexpensive frame to build up just for the slide, it's borrowing its big brother's frame.
Eventually, I will build up its own frame (have all the parts, just need the frame), possibly add a micro red dot mount, and have the barrel extended and threaded.
Wanted something other than the ubiquitous Ruger Mk... Although they are nice guns too...

FA19D7DA-2AEB-4434-8D1B-0A2AC66FA6B4.jpeg

I was at the LGS picking up my MKIV, and seen Keltec in the case. I was tempted to hold it, but resisted.
Though, I really like the fact of the mag capacity!

Last Edited:
I absolutely love this one...
D4CB1C64-BCF9-48BB-9C02-7CB18754DB78.jpeg

Too bad the front sight isn't actually attached, and the other side looks like this:oops:

38555612-A6A3-498D-8753-FCF583CEE9B4.jpeg B15D8082-205F-4167-AED8-E234346229E7.jpeg

That:rolleyes:... is what happens when you use a holster as a long term storage device, and leave it alone to fester for years in a moist environment.
....but I bought it like this for cheap.. and had Wally down at Gators cut most of the barrel off(should have seen how ugly it was:eek:) luckily it didn't metastasis into the to the bore or internals... and it was the perfect candidate for my "Assassins" project that I dreamed about for the entirety of the 7 month wait for my cans to be paroled from NFA jail.
I figure instead of prettifying the ugly side, I'll uglify the pretty side... give it lots of character;).

Trigger is fantastic, and pre chop, it was a tac driver. No idea how it groups now though. Naturally removing 75% of the barrels length its going to effect things. It certainly made it very particular about what it will eat reliably... Big deal considering its a dedicated suppressor host. I feed it CCI Standard Velocity almost exclusively.
Key is to keep it just under super to give it enough punch to cycle. CCI Standard, and Remington Subsonic are the only ones I've found so far that are in that sweet spot.
Still gotta figure out the sights... I can either shorten and remount the front on whats left of the barrel, or just mount a little red dot. I'm leaning towards the latter.
It would be cool, but I'm not about to drill and tap my SiCo Spectre2.