JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Winchester SXP Extreme Defender in FDE.

Magpul sling, Vortex Spitfire 1x Prism on top.

E2F261BF-B9CD-4A1A-88D2-4238EBEE7BF0.jpeg

HTH did I miss this thread...??? o_O

The Grand Sobo's pheasant smokepole...
Winchester Model 12, manufactured 1953, now mine...
Action still cycles like buttuh...

Winchester12.01.JPG

Last Edited:
Coupla Remington 870 shotties, too...

Your basic 870 riot gun...

Remington 870.jpg

Last Edited:
...and your bird's head Tac-14 DM with detachable box mag.

Remington 870 TAC-14 DBM.jpg

Last Edited:
You guys got some nice guns.
This all brings back the memory of an 870 I almost got when I was 15.
20 ga., 26" barrel, modified choke, about 6 lbs....$149, straight off the gun rack at the store.
...yep, here comes the regret again. :s0054:

Picked up a Winchester 1200 this summer. Wood was in great shape, the barrel was a little rusty around the rib. Decided to get it coated. Turned out great. Really like the "stainless" look with natural wood.
20221231_163510.jpg 20221231_163516.jpg

I just bought a brand new Mossberg 590A1 for $455 on Gun Broker last week. Quite a steal! I bid with 35 minutes left in an auction, and the bidding was low. Took two bids, and the dealer included the shipping price in my bid....so instead of paying $475, which is what I thought I would pay, I only paid $455. No CC fees either, and it's Oregon so no taxes.

Took about a week to get to my FFL, and then half-an-hour for the background check.

Sorry, no pictures yet, but here's a factory picture:

50766_590a1_7shot_bead_mlok_phfrmep5mj8frwmg.jpg
The action was stiff as hell, to the point where I actually had to whap the buttstock on the floor once to open it. But after working the action off-and-on for an evening and the following day, it has smoothed right out.

I'm going to replace the buttstock with a shorter LOP stock from either Magpul or Hogue, I haven't decided which, and probably a XS big dot sight and put a light on the forend. Not sure if I want a Esstac side saddle....still thinking about it.

The classic pump action ...it comes in many forms and makes...
I have three at the moment all Remington 870 Wingmasters.
A 20 gauge from 1962 with a 28 inch barrel and Modified choke...
A 12 gauge from 1975 with a 28 inch barrel and Modified choke...
And lastly a 12 gauge from 1981 with a 18 inch barrel and Improved Cylinder choke...

With that said there are many excellent choices out there ...Just thought it would be fun to see and discuss some of them...
Andy
Slightly modified 590a1 18.5

3520DE61-CE19-4170-961E-57E363C0539F.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR