JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would love to find a nice 1300 Defender or comparable 870 with blued steel and wood furniture. I sold mine a couple of years ago and have kicked myself hard ever since.

Cheers.

View attachment 596083
My Remington 870 Wingmaster , 1962
20 gauge , 28 inch barrel and Modified choke...
It was given to me by my Granddad...first gun that I ever owned and still goes out hunting and shooting.
View attachment 596085
My 1981 870 Wingmaster...
12 gauge , 18 inch barrel and Improved Cylinder choke..
My "Bump in the night" shotgun ...plus just all around fun shooter...
Great balance , fast , smooth and likes to make lots of holes in things....:D

My 1975 Wingmaster...
Oh wait...
I was going to post a family picture of all three of my 870' s...but Nooooo...
Someone named D.B...went and gave me grief...:eek::p:D
So I just had to post the pictures that I have...
I'll get a picture of my newest to me up in a bit...
Andy
Woa That's Looks Verygood!!!

you know it's the 2 on the right....both maverick 88, a 12 gauge security, 20 gauge youth. Both still un-fired

IMG_2934.jpg

Remington 870 Express with 28" vented rib barrel with the original beed and a green hi viz front sight behind it, Carlson extension tube giving it 9 shells in the tube and 1 in the chamber (using 2 3/4" shells) replaced original follower with a NDZ red aluminum follower, replaced original shell extractor with a volquartsen exact edge extractor, replaced original safety with a Wilson combat Dome safety, put a UTG Remington picatinny claw mount on it to mount a Bushnell RXS-100 red dot on it, re did the original wood furniture with a high gloss finish, and replaced original butt pad with slip limb saver.

20220105_224427.jpg 20220105_224506.jpg 20220105_224017.jpg 20220105_224355.jpg

Besides the Rem 870, my favorite SG is the Winchester 1897. This week I was watching a whole lot of these, "___________ in the Movies" series. So without further a due......

Aloha, Mark

Not my only pump action but the newest one. Started off as a 590S I picked up recently, added the magpul furniture, GG&G side saddle, crimson trace light, and I already had the bayonet.

View attachment 1094019

This week I found two 590S at Portland area Bi-Mart's,......It's not as though I needed another pump but at $549.- I couldn't resist.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top